Nicklas Helenius

bickster

I cant read through 88 pages, but with this being in the 'other football' section can someone just clarify is his contract has been terminated or if he's left permanently?

By all accounts he has been absolutely woeful in Denmark. A few penalties and barely anything from open play.

He won't be back here, if you aren't doing it in a league like that then no chance.

I imagine he will go back to Aab on a free and a nice portion of his contract paid up.

By all accounts he has been absolutely woeful in Denmark. A few penalties and barely anything from open play.

He won't be back here, if you aren't doing it in a league like that then no chance.

I imagine he will go back to Aab on a free and a nice portion of his contract paid up.

Id imagine he was on a pittance here compared to others and he only cost £1million, so its hardly writing off a huge loss if he doesn't return when you look at what Cardiff paid for Cornelius, who was another very highly rated Denmark striker and what it cost them

I cant read through 88 pages, but with this being in the 'other football' section can someone just clarify is his contract has been terminated or if he's left permanently?

He is on loan so I don't understand why this has been moved to 'other football' when Gary Gardner's hasn't for example. 

I know he has been interviewed saying he doesn't expect to go back to Villa but until he officially leaves the thread shouldn't be moved IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Helenius have been a huge disappointment since returning to Aalborg.

At the time being 20 rounds of the danish league have been played, Helenius have scored 1 goal in open play in these games (4 goals with penalties). That's just awful, although like Villa Aalborg ain't creating many chances.

Since resuming the league after the winter break Helenius have spend most time on the bench.

Personally I don't hope Helenius continues in Aalborg.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

this club has wasted so much money on players that it hasn't given a chance to, helenius being one of these players, i would of liked to of seen him around the first team, its baffling as to why he was outcasted almost immediately after signing

dissapointing treatment from the club, i too hope to see him flourish in his career

Edited by AndyBM

Â