Nicklas Helenius

bickster

**** hell poor guy, hope he gets his health back to 100% this year. Would love to see him back strong again next year but most important that he recovers mentally and can be happy again after what must have been a horrible year for him. If that is here excellent and if not then so be it, some things are more important than football.

• Like 2

No way, we all know he never played because Lambert is a word removed?

amirite? :rolleyes:

I never read that. I only ever read that it was agreed plan by helenius and Lambert that he wouldn't play for a year. Quite clearly that's rubbish.

Hopefully he gets himself better and returns for another chance.

This board was full of it ' He should be fit by now, why is Holt starting and not Helenius, why did Lambert sign him and not play him, Lambert is clueless'

Then we had ' I know from a mate from a mate from a mate that the guys attitude stinks, that's why he isn't in the frame.

Just goes to show we have no idea what is going on behind the scenes sometimes.

del-528x297.jpg

Fair point there Rodders

It highlights the truly awful spectre of mental ill health that looms over many people; its indiscriminate to physical health, social standing, and wealth.

I hope he's through the worst of it, and that he can move forward from a crappy period of his life.

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1

He's scored quite a few already hasn't he?

A fair few penalties iirc.

He has been on the bench recently, looking at the teams results they are not doing very well in the league.

Europa looks to be his best chance to impress, hopefully they get out the group and he gets as many games as possible, bags some more goals and gets his confidence back

Why don't the club ever actually tell us these things?

Because it's a private personal issue. It's only now that he has started to come out the other end he feels comfortable enough to talk about it. Well done to the club for protecting him through a tough time I say.

Maybe Spoony meant the bit about how he's doing in Denmark?

Â