Nicklas Helenius

bickster

More quotes from his agent crapping on about how he needs to leave Villa and go back to AaB

"Nicklas has one big wish: to return home with AaB", Mads Bach Lund told Nordjyske.

"But he cannot wait indefinitely.

"On Monday he will take training at Aston Villa and on Tuesday AaB start a training camp.

"From our perspective, it is obvious that Nicklas should be in it and if so he must return to AaB."

The striker's agent will not be drawn into what went wrong for his client at Villa Park however, apart from claiming he is at an age where sitting on the bench is simply not an option.

"The stay at Aston Villa has not gone as we hoped.

"There are various reasons which we want to keep to ourselves. But Nicklas has reached an age where he must play and it appears he is unlikely to at Aston Villa."

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2014/07/05/its-essential-nicklas-helenius-leaves-aston-villa-for-aab-return-strikers-agent/148725/#fDZxD13Mpt8ZKOPE.99

Can we not accept that theres perhaps, just perhaps a bloody good reason why he's not been given the chances we all, including, I would strongly imagine Lambert, thought he would be afforded?

Calling it a waste of money is fine, cos yes, ultimately it has been, but that's the beauty of hindsight, it never fails.

• Like 1

Its obvious that something has happened off the field. Or he is a poor trainer. His agent not disclosing why he hasn't cut it goes to show they are embarrassed about what happened. Otherwise he would have defended his client a little better. Whatever the reason.. all parties involved know he is not good enough.

He cannot be on much money, I just cannot fathom why we wouldn't loan him out to an English club, and see him sink or swim.

He was happy to sign a 3 year deal so we shouldn't bow down to him or his agent. I am sick of this club being taken for mugs.

Just a little info on the case, from the Denmark.

Villa and AaB had agreed on a 1 year loan, enabling him to get some matches and be sold on or used in Villa from next summer. AaB does not have any funds to buy Helenius at the current moment - but maybe will have some next year. Then a transfer offer came from IFK, but Villa was not happy enough with it and Helenius will not join them, for a number of reasons. The swedish league is not as good as the danish and Helenius want's to stay in Villa or go back to his family in Denmark for the next year, as his girlfriend is soon to give birth. I think that Villa is now trying to get a transfer offer from AaB instead of a loan - but that can probably only happen, if we sell a couple of players - and a transfer for swedish attacker Rasmus Jönsson (from german Wolfsburg, brought in on loan to replace Helenius last summer) fails. Jönsson also favours AaB over a return to the swedish league, but AaB will probably not have enough money for both him and Helenius on transfer.

Helenius has been in Aalborg during the summer - and he has really grown in size, i will estimate him to have gained 5-7 kg. in muscles. So the stuff about him training poor - i cant recon that from his time in Aalborg and it doesnt seem like he has bee eating McDonalds and drinking beers for the last year. He looks like he has been working hard on one of the areas i said he would have to, in order to play PL - strength. So i cant figure out, what went wrong for Lambert on this one. If he has done his scouting thorougly, there is no surprises from what i saw when he got gametime for Villa. He looked like he was adjusting, and the suddenly he was out of the team. 

• Like 2

Villa and AaB had agreed on a 1 year loan, enabling him to get some matches and be sold on or used in Villa from next summer. AaB does not have any funds to buy Helenius at the current moment - but maybe will have some next year. Then a transfer offer came from IFK, but Villa was not happy enough with it and Helenius will not join them, for a number of reasons. The swedish league is not as good as the danish and Helenius want's to stay in Villa or go back to his family in Denmark for the next year, as his girlfriend is soon to give birth. I think that Villa is now trying to get a transfer offer from AaB instead of a loan - but that can probably only happen, if we sell a couple of players - and a transfer for swedish attacker Rasmus Jönsson (from german Wolfsburg, brought in on loan to replace Helenius last summer) fails. Jönsson also favours AaB over a return to the swedish league, but AaB will probably not have enough money for both him and Helenius on transfer.

Helenius has been in Aalborg during the summer - and he has really grown in size, i will estimate him to have gained 5-7 kg. in muscles. So the stuff about him training poor - i cant recon that from his time in Aalborg and it doesnt seem like he has bee eating McDonalds and drinking beers for the last year. He looks like he has been working hard on one of the areas i said he would have to, in order to play PL - strength. So i cant figure out, what went wrong for Lambert on this one. If he has done his scouting thorougly, there is no surprises from what i saw when he got gametime for Villa. He looked like he was adjusting, and the suddenly he was out of the team. 

I do not understand this one.

The few times I saw him play, he looked far superior to Holt or Lowery (not difficult, I will concede), so perhaps not a surprise if he is a bit fed up with the situation.

I do not understand this one.

The few times I saw him play, he looked far superior to Holt or Lowery (not difficult, I will concede), so perhaps not a surprise if he is a bit fed up with the situation.

Is Lowery the love child of Lowton and Bowery

oh GOD NO!

• Like 4

It all went wrong once we was debagged infront of the holte..

I can still see his willy flailing around in those loose Y-fronts now.. :blush:

I seriously wonder if that isn't actually a part of the story. Probably a bit hard to come back from. One of the newspaper articles above is even illustrated with a picture of it. 

Helenius has joined AaB on a 1 year loan. I imagine that you will be able to sell him on afterwards adn recoup your money or decide if he is ready for another chance next summer.

I am a very happy AaB-supporter! :)

• Like 1

Helenius has joined AaB on a 1 year loan. I imagine that you will be able to sell him on afterwards adn recoup your money or decide if he is ready for another chance next summer.

I am a very happy AaB-supporter! :)

Good luck to him, in hindsight might have been best to have bought him and loaned him back straight away let him improve for another season and then let him have a crack at breaking in to the first team. Hopefully he comes back to us a better player.

Â