Nicklas Helenius

bickster

Been really impressed with him.

I really think people are going to underestimate Villa next season with the players Lambert has bought not being well known.

Been really impressed with him.

I really think people are going to underestimate Villa next season with the players Lambert has bought not being well known.

Judging on pre-season is a risky business, but I agree.

I had a fifty pound bet with a Man Utd fan at work that we'd not finish bottom five (Which we didn't thanks to a goal difference 1 better than Newcastle :)). Needless to say the ignorant, glory-hunting little **** has not paid up. I think this season it'll be double-or-quits on top half, with the agreement in writing this time.

I like him, but I thought he looked a little crestfallen whenever he could'nt latch onto a cross or pass. Nothing for him to worry about imo, because he is already showing theres more to his game.

When he gets up to speed with Prem pace, he could prove quite the provider, as well as scoring his fair share.

This kid is another gem. His touch and passing for a bloke his size is incredible.

Yes it was only Walsall but you've got to actually pull off what you aim to do and this kid can.

Haven't seen him play yet but he does look very promising from the highlights and reports i've read.

As 'bose' said if teams underestimate us then we'll surprise a few this season?

Edited by Morpheus

We love to fight and do cocaine, and Niiiiiiiiicklas Helenius.

I love that chant

Edited by theunderstudy
  • Like 1

I'm liking that chant too.

To anyone who doesn't know the tune, it's the "We're all off to sunny spain, la viva espana" tune.

I can imagine, if it gets going in the Holte End, some people will have something to say about it. Thinking people are being disrespectful by chanting about cocaine :lol:

I'm liking that chant too.

To anyone who doesn't know the tune, it's the "We're all off to sunny spain, la viva espana" tune.

I can imagine, if it gets going in the Holte End, some people will have something to say about it. Thinking people are being disrespectful by chanting about cocaine :lol:

That's the beauty of it. Nobody will know what the **** it's about AND it will piss off the sensitive nonces who should know better.

Good vision shown today. Good to see he not just a target man.

He's not a target man at all. He is tall but plays more like a small number 10 than a big number 9. He can't head or hold up the ball but has good footwork and a good shot from distance.

Â