Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

3 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

Errr......

L6ywNPU.png

The best bit is that this was their big day, they've been waiting for this for **** years, had all of their banners made (I never did see their pathetic "it's glum in Brum" one?), couldn't wait to get their revenge. Then a combination of their team **** it up, and us possessing an ability to laugh at ourselves has ruined it for them. They must be so upset. :) 

• Like 2

I wonder what Roger Daltrey did to upset him so much?

Looks like he spent ages trying to colour that in. Got it all within the lines as well. His mom is very proud of him and it will be going on the fridge when he gets home.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

The best bit is that this was their big day, they've been waiting for this for **** years, had all of their banners made (I never did see their pathetic "it's glum in Brum" one?), couldn't wait to get their revenge. Then a combination of their team **** it up, and us possessing an ability to laugh at ourselves has ruined it for them. They must be so upset. :) 

The arrogant nerd probably thought we was going to roll over for them. Bet he feels humiliated now hahaha :crylaugh:

13 hours ago, Zatman said:

based on what? Norwich have got promoted quite quick after last relegation and Newcastle will dwarf our budget unless we get a takeover

Based on Sunderland having a better chance of promotion than the other two (Big Sam).

16 hours ago, Zatman said:

based on what? Norwich have got promoted quite quick after last relegation and Newcastle will dwarf our budget unless we get a takeover

Norwich will probably be up there but Newcastle will have as many out the door as possible, unlike us they have players who don't have relegation wage cuts in contracts, it was reported a few weeks ago that shelvey is onthe think end of £70k a week, same with Townsend, they spent £80 odd million in the two windows and put big wages on those players.

as **** as we are, Newcastle will not dwarf our budget 

How will Newcastle dwarf our budget exactly?

We spent **** all in January and they spunked millions up the wall

We are getting new owners who will hopefully pump money into the club their chairman has said that the money is running dry

I'd rather be in our situation than theirs

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Norwich will probably be up there but Newcastle will have as many out the door as possible, unlike us they have players who don't have relegation wage cuts in contracts, it was reported a few weeks ago that shelvey is onthe think end of £70k a week, same with Townsend, they spent £80 odd million in the two windows and put big wages on those players.

as **** as we are, Newcastle will not dwarf our budget 

people said same last time and they kept Gutierrez, Coloccini, Ameobi, Nolan, Barton and Smith who were on big salaries

We're basically a championship team squatting in the prem for a few more weeks.

If these players that people on here keep telling me are amazing like Wjandulam and Sissoko couldn't life a leg against us, I doubt they'll be doing much v Rotherham on a Tuesday night. Another one that annoys me is Ayoze Perez. He's alright but can't get a regular place in the Newcastle team and yet in last year been linked to Barcelona, Spurs and Man. United. Something dosen't add up there to me.

One worth keeping is Mitrovic. I know he misses hatfuls but he does get in decent positions and think he'd score 20 no problem in the championship,

5 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Reports if Rafa possibly staying at Newcastle if they go down doing the rounds.

Surely it can't be true? 

think his family is settled in Liverpool and probably closest big enough available job for him unless maybe Swansea....cant see him wanting to come Villa

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

think his family is settled in Liverpool and probably closest big enough available job for him unless maybe Swansea....cant see him wanting to come Villa

I'd heard he was Everton-bound. Not a particularly reliable source though.

Just now, choffer said:

I'd heard he was Everton-bound. Not a particularly reliable source though.

that would be absolute hilarious, piss off both sides. Only thing funnier be him taking over at United 

cant see him at everton or swansea. maybe he could stay at newcastle if they go down as its reported they will pay him 5m but if he fails in getting them straight back that will not look very good on his cv.

Â