Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

5 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Have Sky said anything about it in the build up?

You gotta be kidding! They LOVE the new Jawdee overlords!

• Like 2

The media being roped in to help sportwash the issues of Saudi Arabia owning Newcastle. I'd say most of the BBC's pundits aren't bright enough to consider doing this consciously, just plain ignorance. 

Part of me wonders if they're getting pressure from the powers in the game, or even from a government level, to gloss over any bad news coming out of Saudi Arabia. Must be a big trade deal to be had with them now oil is in even higher demand.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Let’s hope Blood on the Tyne continue their losing streak 

It would be fun if they ended up sweating on survival after thinking they were already home and dry.

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

It would be fun if they ended up sweating on survival after thinking they were already home and dry.

It would be great but they'd have to lose pretty much every game from now and i can't see it sadly

1 minute ago, VillaJ100 said:

It would be great but they'd have to lose pretty much every game from now and i can't see it sadly

I can’t see them going down either, but it would be fun if people below pick up a few points and they start to look over their shoulder again.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I can’t see them going down either, but it would be fun if people below pick up a few points and they start to look over their shoulder again.

Yep. That’s what I am hoping for too 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Unlikely, but...

Spurs (A)
Wolves (H)
Leicester (H)
Palace (H)
Norwich (A)
Liverpool (H)
City (A)
Arsenal (H)
Burnley (A)

You COULD see them losing every one of those bar Norwich

Edited by og1874
Typo
  • Like 1

I’d be happy with a bit of mild panic after they all collectively declared themselves safe from the drop already.

If they have 2 of 3 fewer points of be a bit more optimistic about them potentially collapsing.

6 hours ago, og1874 said:

Unlikely, but...

Spurs (A)
Wolves (H)
Leicester (H)
Palace (H)
Norwich (A)
Liverpool (H)
City (A)
Arsenal (H)
Burnley (A)

You COULD see them losing every one of those bar Norwich

That’s a pretty tough run in. 

• 2 weeks later...

Chairman of The barcodes presenting the 3rd place trophy during The Saudi GP. Also discussing the security arrangements with the F1 Chairman. 

Yet I’m still being told the Saud Government has nothing to do with it. 

• Like 4

Â