Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

He’s sat there in sunny Madrid looking at his La Liga winners medal thinking “I really want a relegation battle and to live in the furthermost north, deprived and coldest part of England”. 
jennifer-lawrence-ok.gif

Its pretty embarrassing that Eddie Howe would even suggest it. 

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

He’s sat there in sunny Madrid looking at his La Liga winners medal thinking “I really want a relegation battle and to live in the furthermost north, deprived and coldest part of England”. 
jennifer-lawrence-ok.gif

Its pretty embarrassing that Eddie Howe would even suggest it. 

Luis Suarez, Gimenez and Oblak or Shelvey, Clark and Joelinton

Easy choice 

My phone sends me guff (and I don't know how to turn it off) 

This morning was something about gordon Ramsey not liking his daughters boyfriend and Newcastle linked to a striker likened to Alan shearer...

I stupidly opened it, only to see it was Eddie nkeitah 😂😂😂 in what way is he like shearer? 

49 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

My phone sends me guff (and I don't know how to turn it off) 

This morning was something about gordon Ramsey not liking his daughters boyfriend and Newcastle linked to a striker likened to Alan shearer...

I stupidly opened it, only to see it was Eddie nkeitah 😂😂😂 in what way is he like shearer? 

They both scored bags of goals for England U21s.

That's about it.

Nketiah is horrendous flat track bully with less to his game than Hogan

• Like 1

They will have been bothered about this game, and judging by the team that Howe put out it looked like he wanted them to get a moral boosting big win so they could potentially take the confidence from that into their league form. Losing this game is the last thing they would have wanted, as is instead of taking confidence into the league they take the opposite. It's not exactly a good advert for the big name players they're supposedly trying to attract.

• Like 3

Â