Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

4 hours ago, TreeVillan said:

Unlikely as the police are investigating it. 🤣

I read that and thought, on what grounds exactly? Because Boris needs them to keep buying our arms and this might annoy them? 

It's accurate and truthful - surely it's protected as free-speech?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I read that and thought, on what grounds exactly? Because Boris needs them to keep buying our arms and this might annoy them? 

It's accurate and truthful - surely it's protected as free-speech?

Agreed, quite how that banner has breached any laws I really don’t know. Whoever reported it has now given it extra media attention, in case anyone needed reminding of the regime that now owns Newcastle.

The police need to get their priorities right - they weren’t exactly quick to act on the nazi salute aimed at Spurs supporters by a Newcastle fan last week.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I read that and thought, on what grounds exactly?

Apparently on the grounds of Racism!  You have to laugh sometimes that someone cannot see the truth.

• Like 3

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mohammed-bin-salman-alleged-plot-saad-aljabri-60-minutes-2021-10-24/

Former Saudi official calls Mohammed bin Salman a "psychopath," says Saudi crown prince fears what he knows

Saad Aljabri was number two in Saudi intelligence until, he says, Mohammed bin Salman forced him out. Now, MBS is Saudi Arabia's crown prince, and Aljabri is in exile. Aljabri believes the crown prince wants him dead because of what he knows.

Saad Aljabri: I am here to sound the alarm about a psychopath, killer, in the Middle East with infinite resources, who poses threat to his people, to the Americans and to the planet. 

Saad Aljabri is talking about Mohammed bin Salman who seized power behind the back of Mohammed bin Nayef, then-heir to the throne. But in 2017, Nayef was arrested by Prince Mohammed bin Salman. 

Scott Pelley: A psychopath?

Saad Aljabri: A psychopath with no empathy, doesn't feel emotion, never learned from his experience. And we have witnessed atrocities and crimes committed by this killer.

Long interview in link

10 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Some of the replies to this tweet from Newcastle’s new overseas ‘fan base’… words fail me.

In fairness we get similar comments from Trez fans when we post anything with the rainbow flag

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

In fairness we get similar comments from Trez fans when we post anything with the rainbow flag

it was either a rainbow flag or "happy yom kippur" or some other hebrew celebration got around 10k angry faces on facebook, it was mental in the comments section

Â