Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

27 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Apparently the first Rafa knew that an announcement was going out about him leaving was when a friend told him it was on Sky.

Mike Ashley, always keen to prove that money doesn't buy class. 

I know people dont like him over the Barry thing but Rafa does ooze class. Treated like shit by Ashley, Chelsea fans, Liverpool FC, Gerrard loving media, Mourinho but always seems to get on with it

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Treasure it. 

I always wind my mate up who’s a Geordie with it. I send him photos of it when I’m having a cup of tea . It’s a big cup tbf .The Geordies would love to win it..

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

With a sports direct mug thrown in 

Not bloody likely. They'd pretend to throw it in then charge the new manager a quid for it out of his first paypacket.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I know people dont like him over the Barry thing but Rafa does ooze class. Treated like shit by Ashley, Chelsea fans, Liverpool FC, Gerrard loving media, Mourinho but always seems to get on with it

and the people who work at those clubs, the staff and the press people and the community have nothing but great words to say about him.

He may keep a distance from the players and be cold but he is a great man.

• Like 1

You really wonder what goes through Mike Ashley's head at times. Here Newcastle have a very good manager for their standing currently and on reasonably limited budget Bentiez gets them comfortable mid table in last two seasons.

So you just continue running the club how he's always been running it and Benitez just gets fed up and runs down his contract.

No chance Newcastle will appoint a manager anyone close to Benitez level. Their last three were Pardew, John Carver and McClaren after all.

Rondon not been replaced either so I can see them being one of the teams relegated tbh.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

You really wonder what goes through Mike Ashley's head at times. Here Newcastle have a very good manager for their standing currently and on reasonably limited budget Bentiez gets them comfortable mid table in last two seasons.

So you just continue running the club how he's always been running it and Benitez just gets fed up and runs down his contract.

No chance Newcastle will appoint a manager anyone close to Benitez level. Their last three were Pardew, John Carver and McClaren after all.

Rondon not been replaced either so I can see them being one of the teams relegated tbh.

He has never forgiven the fans for turning on him over Keegan. Has been so long but he was loved before that and sitting in crowd

Its quite petty

Good manager in England, has struggled (certainly comparatively) elsewhere apart from Valencia.

Mind boggling decision from Newcastle - he's been almost solely responsible for sorting out the mess on the pitch whilst dealing with Ashleys nonsense.

Newcastle are going down.

Facts.

Â