Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

5 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Now the joy of last night is receding - time to get back to the day job and poke holes in the likes of newcastle

The drama keeps on coming 🍿 

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Jareth said:

Now the joy of last night is receding - time to get back to the day job and poke holes in the likes of newcastle

She’s obviously spent the £10 million on plastic surgery. How else could she look so good?

Edited by TheAuthority

19 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Anthony Gordon becoming a professional cheat. 

That pen vs Sheffield United he defo orchestrated himself. 

Seems he's at it every week. 

Id love him if he played for us. Young won many a foul with many a dive.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Bitter

However, you might say, far fewer of their players have been unavailable. They are not exactly injury-free, however, which is hardly surprising after 53 games in all competitions so far. Buendia, an ever-present midfielder in the Premier League in 2022-23, has not appeared at all after rupturing his ACL in pre-season training.

https://www.themag.co.uk/2024/05/i-come-to-bury-aston-villa-not-to-praise-them-newcastle-united-fan/

Edited by Dodgyknees

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dodgyknees said:

What a load of bitter b*llocks! So the argument is 'Villa have had an amazing season, but we had more injuries (none of which could be caused by our style of play or how we train) and beat them twice so they shouldn't be getting praised'? I know it's a clickbait, trolling article, but crikey have some self respect...

Edited by oishiiniku_uk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Don’t care who they are, gloating about Ming’s injury is embarrassing. Trying to manufacture clicks and tribalism between the fan bases. 

18 minutes ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

What a load of bitter b*llocks! So the argument is 'Villa have had an amazing season, but we had more injuries (none of which could be caused by our style of play or how we train) and beat them twice so they shouldn't be getting praised'? I know it's a clickbait, trolling article, but crikey have some self respect...

It's like saying we should be above Arsenal because we beat them twice.

No, arsenal are a better side this year. 

Or like saying Man U should be above us because they beat us twice.

No, Aston Villa are a better side this year. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

It's like saying we should be above Arsenal because we beat them twice.

No, arsenal are a better side this year. 

Or like saying Man U should be above us because they beat us twice.

No, Aston Villa are a better side this year. 

A bit of pointless article tbh. Yes, objectively they had more injuries than us, but nobody can say for sure if they would have finished above us if they had less injuries.

I'm struggling to see the point he is trying to make.

Imagine if we wrote an article "burying Arsenal, not praising them" because we beat them twice in a season. Ludicrous

ManUre fan article next? They got the double over us. If they could have fielded their strongest squad, blah, blah, blah...

Weird article alot of Newcastle fans are happy we are breaking up the status quo(top 6).

But I guess some people just can't drop a grudge. 

Â