Christian Benteke

Kwan

World Class? Better than Costa? Jesus Christ!

We don't half love to jump to extremes on here.

Who is "we"?
It is a collective "we" as in Villa Talk posters.
Right. There's no such thing in this case, the opinion is entirely my own.
Ok then pal. I think YOUR opinion is a load of rubbish.

He's good, perhaps he will be very good, but World Class? Not for me (not yet anyway).

That's not to say he couldn't become a player of that standard, but it won't be in a claret and blue shirt.

World Class? Better than Costa? Jesus Christ!

We don't half love to jump to extremes on here.

Who is "we"?
It is a collective "we" as in Villa Talk posters.
Right. There's no such thing in this case, the opinion is entirely my own.
Ok then pal. I think YOUR opinion is a load of rubbish.

He's good, perhaps he will be very good, but World Class? Not for me (not yet anyway).

That's not to say he couldn't become a player of that standard, but it won't be in a claret and blue shirt.

xzUZD69.gif

• Like 3

Ha! I do seem to attract them don't I.

I'd much rather have you think AN opinion that I hold is a load of rubbish than think I'm some kind of reactionary idiot towing the party line.

P.S. I'm not your pal, buddy.

Fair enough, each to their own.

And I'm not your buddy, pal.

Good to see him back today. He had a couple of good runs but was living off scraps. He is worth playing for the morale boost if nothing else.

Oh and by the way can we stop calling him 'Tekkers' Last time I checked most Villa Talk posters were not posh public school boys who don't know the price of milk.

"Tekkers' is seven letters, Benteke is seven letters so why change it. Its not shortening it and it does not make it easier to say.

Rant over.

He had to start at some stage and weimann had run out of steam.

The run out will have done him good.....but he was never going to have an impact on this game....he's not match fit.

Looked quite cautious which is to be expected completely. Looking forward to seeing him after two more weeks full training Unfortunately there aren't any U21 games in that time for him to get a bit more match practice.

Ha! I do seem to attract them don't I.

I'd much rather have you think AN opinion that I hold is a load of rubbish than think I'm some kind of reactionary idiot towing the party line.

P.S. I'm not your pal, buddy.

Fair enough, each to their own.

And I'm not your buddy, pal.

What do you want me to do? Change my opinion because you think it's a load of rubbish?

I'm not your buddy, guy.

• Like 2

Whilst our first 11 is undoubtedly better with Benteke in the side, opposition teams are going to setup more defensively when he's playing which could be a problem for him. Really need Gabby/Weimann/Nzogiba to step up to offer him support.

I really hope we dont revert to just hoofing it at every opportunity just because he's on the pitch. We need to learn to play with the ball at feet. 

Â