Christian Benteke

Kwan

Great fans are they?

Quiet as **** whenever we've played them, only sung when they scored at wembley but rest of time it was a dead atmosphere in their end

What do you mean quiet, they haven't shut up for 26 years...............

• Like 2

What I can say for sure is Lambert won't be at a really big big club soon ..get the impression he is delighted we have lost 2 players that he had a hand in bringing or developing at the club.

Why the **** Sky etc keep wheeling him out for anything Villa related is beyond me, can't they give Stan or Tayls a call

David O'Leary finished 6th, thats higher than nearly all Villa managers in Premier League era

Yeah and he's Irish too! I don't really care, I hated him. Honest bunch of lads ever week. He bored the shit out of me.

They don't like him because they think he is a big target man, the new Andy Carroll, who doesn't suit this wonderful style of passing football that they play which is unbelievably successful, and that you get in to the champions league by buying champions league players, who of course will drop out of the champions league to play for Liverpool because they are the mighty Liverpool, players that play for teams that are in the relegation battle must of course be relegation level players so not good enough for Liverpool

Until of course they sign for Liverpool and then become gods amongst men and better than every other footballer on the planet and if it wasn't for Alex Ferguson they'd be winning the ballon d'or

• Like 1

What is it with sacked football managers.

You were sacked, Lambert. You should be feeling ashamed and embarrassed. You should be keeping your head down and staying out of the limelight until your humiliation has faded from the public conciousness. 

“I think he is going to do great,” said Lambert.

“Christian phoned me yesterday and I had a good chat with him. I am delighted for him, he has got a move to a really big, big club.

Asked what he said to Benteke on the phone, Lambert added: “I just said to go and enjoy it.

“That he will love the club and the supporters and I think he will get loads of chances.”

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/9919144

JUDAS

Its just pay back time from Lambert, probably pretty bitter about his last few months at Villa so he takes the opportunity to put the boot in.

I thought he had a little more class than that to be honest.

• Like 2

Â