Christian Benteke

Kwan

**** on a level wIth carbone I've heard it all now

Behind dublin hahaha

After his first season I would have been pissed off of he left; now he has kept us up 2 years out of 3 and will (hopefully) Win us the fa cup I wouldn't begrudge him a move anywhere

• Like 1

When on form he is superb for us and top quality at premier league level.

Not World Class yet IMO but hopefully he will get there with the manager setting the team up actually trying to score!

Sadly, eventually he will want to play in the Champions League, we can't provide him that.

Go to Milan. Burlesconi is selling up to the Chinese. They'll have amazing amounts of money. They could build a team around him and he could be winning CL by the time hes 28/29.

I don't want to sell him to anybody, but if/when he does go, I'd love to see him at Milan.

Go to Milan. Burlesconi is selling up to the Chinese. They'll have amazing amounts of money. They could build a team around him and he could be winning CL by the time hes 28/29.

I don't want to sell him to anybody, but if/when he does go, I'd love to see him at Milan.

Or we could get taken over by the "Insert Generic quote here"and do the same? Plus we now have a half decent manager.

If there was any team that he would join in the Premier League, I'd want it to be Arsenal.

Why is that?

Can't speak for him, but for me at least they're the least dislikable of the top teams.

Agree, however I think he is a "Wenger" style player and I think Wenger will leave after this season. Personally think Benteke will head to Germany, would suit him to a tee if he went to Wolfsburg to be honest. Another possible destination could be Atletico, he'd tear it up over there.

Or we could get taken over by the "Insert Generic quote here"and do the same? Plus we now have a half decent manager.

Yes, because I'm sure Aston Villa has the same pull as A.C Milan. Plus, Milan could be in Europa league next year, plus Serie A is an easier nut to crack than the PL is.

If there was any team that he would join in the Premier League, I'd want it to be Arsenal.

Why is that?

Can't speak for him, but for me at least they're the least dislikable of the top teams.
TBF I agree that, just wanted to see what other people thought. They are my favourite team to watch in the league, play some great stuff at times. Benteke would be up there with the PL top scorers in that Arsenal team with the midfielders they have. Having said this it would kill me seeing him play against against us.

Why is that?

Agree, however I think he is a "Wenger" style player and I think Wenger will leave after this season. Personally think Benteke will head to Germany, would suit him to a tee if he went to Wolfsburg to be honest. Another possible destination could be Atletico, he'd tear it up over there.

Why would you want those small, poor spanish defenders so much suffering

Edited by villalad21

Dion Dublin did it consistently in the PL for how many seasons? Played how many games? Signed up by SAF for Man U.

Benteke has done it in fits and bursts-Not even consistently for one full season.

lets give him credit for his performances but at the same time, lets keep things in perspective. The only real links away have come from sideways steps, AC may offer CL football but can they match wages?

To prise him away this season will take big money-Mega money in fact.

• Like 1

season 1: had glimpses and then showed his stuff from November onwards which was impressive since he moved to a new country/league/style of play

season 2: he scored a decent total since he got a bad injury midway through the season and at end of season that cost him World Cup

season 3: started off injured then he came into a team playing some of the worst football Premier League has seen and then a change of manager and goals have flowed

He has 39 goals in 2.5 seasons of playing time, I would guess maybe only Suarez, Aguero and Sturridge have a better record in them 3 seasons

Â