Christian Benteke

Kwan

Dropping Benteke in favour of playing with Gabby and Andi I'd say he's lost the plot, but he never had any plot to begin with.

Utterly clueless manager who must be removed for the sake of the future of Aston Villa

Edited by sne

He hasnt lost the plot though, people have been moaning that he hasnt dropped Benteke and he has played poor. Yet he finally drops him and has lost the plot?

some fans are unbelievable with what they want

He hasnt lost the plot though, people have been moaning that he hasnt dropped Benteke and he has played poor. Yet he finally drops him and has lost the plot?

Ever thought that i was not one of the people who wanted him to drop Benteke?

Ever thought that i was not one of the people who wanted him to drop Benteke?

why would you not drop him? he has done nothing in recent weeks and weimann has been our best forward this season so was either gabby or benteke

• Like 1

Dropping Benteke in favour of playing with Gabby and Andi I'd say he's lost the plot, but he never had any plot to begin with.

Utterly clueless manager who must be removed for the sake of the furure of Aston Villa

The Fuhrer of Aston Villa?

1.2.3...I did Nazi that coming.

A very brave move to drop Benteke, and one of the qualities that every good manager needs.

I wouldn't have dropped him myself, let's hope it pays off, if not today then when Benteke returns.

A very brave move to drop Benteke, and one of the qualities that every good manager needs.

I wouldn't have dropped him myself, let's hope it pays off, if not today then when Benteke returns.

This is a joke to wind us up yeah! One of the qualities, we all saw it about 10 games ago. You are scraping the barrell to still find a positive for him.

This is a joke to wind us up yeah! One of the qualities, we all saw it about 10 games ago. You are scraping the barrell to still find a positive for him.

I just meant that good managers will take risks sometimes. Today's decision might not be the right one, but it's good to know that he's got that quality (bravery) to his decision making.

In the post I also kind of said that I disagreed with the decision, so I don't think I was trying to find a positive for the sake of it.

Utterly clueless manager who must be removed for the sake of the future of Aston Villa

He has every right to drop him.

His form has been an absolute joke, his body language has been an embarrassment, his work rate non existent and his attitude stinks.

Hopefully will be the kick up the arse he needs, I wouldn't bring him in against Hull either.

Â