Christian Benteke

Kwan

It would have to be a decent loanee though Isa and not another of the same ilk as Holt because if we have a bad start to next season then it will be yet another hard season. That's why I have suggested Ba.

It would have to be a decent loanee though Isa and not another of the same ilk as Holt because if we have a bad start to next season then it will be yet another hard season. That's why I have suggested Ba.

Indeed and Ba is a more than acceptable shout.

"He thought someone tackled him from behind" ?

So did someone ? And if so who ?

First of all, your rush to blame someone is pathetic. Second of all, the Achilles rupture is generally a non contact injury down to bad luck. Third of all, why would they say "thought" if someone actually did?

It is one of the tell tale signs of an achilles injury that they think they've been kicked from behind

Source: I'm a sports therapist here in Canada (and no I don't mean this to be cheeky, just wanted to clarify)

I snapped my Fibula (the bone under your calf that attaches to the Achillies) playing football and also thought some one had kicked me in the calf from behind. It turns out I had cracked it without realising on an earlier tackle and when I next tried to run it snapped properly. It was the strangest thing when I looked around ready to yell at the guy who'd kicked me and there was no one there. 

Didn't Yakubu suffer the same injury? Didn't stop him banging them in for Blackburn a couple of years later.

I'm sure there must be other footballers out there that have done their Achilles and come back ok.

Pfff i'm still depressed about this we Belgians have waited 12 years for this moment and now is our best striker injured :(

I absolutely adore the beast Belgian guy & losing his outstanding services in a claret & blue shirt till God knows how long is a real kick in the balls.

Like you I was really looking forward to watching him at the World Cup Finals too & would even allowed him 6 goals against England as long as we won 7-6.

My heart goes out to you Belgian guy because for you it is a double kick in the balls.

• Like 2

We cannot afford Ba's wages.

We couldn't afford his incidental expenses, let alone his wages.

And we all know that if by some miracle we got him to come to the club, he's mythical dodgy knee would go within a month.

• Like 2

Pfff i'm still depressed about this we Belgians have waited 12 years for this moment and now is our best striker injured :(

Yes it must be.  There's a lot on Lukaku's shoulders now. One player you couldn't do without is Hazard.

And we all know that if by some miracle we got him to come to the club, he's mythical dodgy knee would go within a month.

What's our fellow poster dodgyknees got to do with Ba??? - and if I'm correct he defintely is not mythical - he is real and a mithter.  :huh:  :P

Sorry I'll get me coat!!!

What's our fellow poster dodgyknees got to do with Ba??? - and if I'm correct he defintely is not mythical - he is real and a mithter.  :huh:  :P

Sorry I'll get me coat!!!

But are his knees really dodgy? It's a mystery to me.

Â