Christian Benteke

Kwan

If you discount that period from the Newcastle game in September until the end of 2013 when he blatantly wasn't fit I think his goal ratio was actually better than in his first season. The fact that he still managed to get 10 goals from about 4 months of being properly fit is pretty remarkable.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 2

If you discount that period from the Newcastle game in September until the end of 2013 when he blatantly wasn't fit I think his goal ratio was actually better than in his first season. The fact that he still managed to get 10 goals from about 4 months of being properly fit is pretty remarkable.

He missed some great chances as well.

I don't know what you're all on about, I was deadly serious. Being injured is no excuse for missing the back end of the season. Bert Trautmann won the FA Cup, playing with a broken neck. Mind, it was against small heath, so he didn't have a lot to do.  

Edited by dAVe80

• 2 weeks later...

Ha Ha! If they took it at Villa Park, he'd be carrying Gabby and Weimann at the very least.

Not quite as hansom though are they.

No seriously, if it was taken at Villa park he'd be carrying the whole team, as usual.

Edited by Agbonla-score
  • Like 2

Ha Ha! If they took it at Villa Park, he'd be carrying Gabby and Weimann at the very least.

Not quite as hansom though are they.

No seriously, if it was taken at Villa park he'd be carrying the whole team, as usual.

Beautifully done, absolutely textbook. 

• Like 2

Â