Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

I still think he'd be worth a shot behind two strikers in a diamond, he did well there before when put there for that one game, his confidence is growing in terms of shooting too

Yeah he could do a job there - I think box to box mid would suit him best, he's got the physicality for it and he's OK attacking and defending. 

Has anyone noticed how weak his passes were? I mean, sometimes when he spread the ball out wide to bennet, the pass barely got to him. I think the issue MUST be in his head. He is scared that once he makes a mistake, the fans will get on him. Thats how I see it anyway.

Edited by Mic09

He kept them quiet with his athleticism rather than his defensive abilities though - I don't think he's got the right brain to be a full back, he looks much more comfortable attacking than defending. 

It doesn't matter how he keeps them at bay, as long as he does.

I agree with Rotterdam, he will not be a great midfielder, but can become a very good full back with a few goals in him. That would be awesome for 800k.

His athletism and speed are his best attributes, and they go a long way in a full back's role. He doesn't have to have the intelligence a midfielder needs. If he's able to keep his head in the game, he'll do well at RB.

Edited by AVTuco
  • Like 3

Lack of concentration is his biggest flaw. At times u can see him staring into crowd looking for the person who has probly shouted something

Really?? Haha.... Well, he's still young..

As lambert said a few weeks back, Leo is very over confident which can work against you. Already this season he is labelled as the guy who takes the free kicks and has played well against some of the high profile players, might have gone to his head a little and has affected recent performances.

I have no doubt he can develop into a very good prem player, at times when he is bang on it he is unstoppable - it's developing that into consistent form, like most of our young guns.

• Like 1