Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

11 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

CfovjC6WwAA7wkb.jpg

Wow just wow.

It's just 90 minutes and then do what you want with your free time for these guys isn't it. If I was part of a Professional Sports team this bad I'd be keeping my head down around the local city. I know Bacuna lives in Sutton so I'd be having a word if I ever have the misfortune to encounter him.

I didn't used to mind him so much but just get shot of him please....to the Kazakhstan first division hopefully. They get champions league qualification there.

38 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I read a lot of football biographies and one of the things that stuck with me is the players who really live for the game. They mention if they lose a game they won't go out, they lock themselves away and can't even face their wives for a few days. How is is tough on their families and how it affects them so much.

Now I am not sauing players should take things that way but it says it all how Bacuna, Grealish, Gabby feel about the game. 

They are an absolute joke, no pride what so ever. I wonder if he looked at Joshua and thought ' Wow, here is a man who has dedicated himself to a sport, achieved the maximum out of his talent, who lives and breathes to make himself the best he could possible be.'

Probably not.

Roy Keane was one of them. Wasn't there a rumour when he walked he called out Bacuna and they had a bust up at the training ground. He also mentioned in his autobio that several of our players couldn't even turn up for training on time, I'd have an educated guess Bacuna would be one of those.

13 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Wow just wow.

It's just 90 minutes and then do what you want with your free time for these guys isn't it. If I was part of a Professional Sports team this bad I'd be keeping my head down around the local city. I know Bacuna lives in Sutton so I'd be having a word if I ever have the misfortune to encounter him.

I didn't used to mind him so much but just get shot of him please....to the Kazakhstan first division hopefully. They get champions league qualification there.

Well, the Roy Keane example was brought up earlier, and this for me highlights the idea of career vs 'job'..For Keane, football was a career - he wanted to win, get to the very top, for the Bacuna's of this world this is just a job which enables him to live a lifestyle he enjoys. Bacuna must be pinching himself that we were stupid enough to sign him from a Micky Mouse league and tie him down to a relatively expensive and lengthy contract.

He's a lamentable little word removed and a terrible player, I'd truly rejoice if his leg got broken in several places in his next appearance for us, he is an utter scumbag.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

3 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Bacuna and Scott Sinclair was both at the fight last night.

probably put more effort into to going to the fight than they did on the pitch yesterday