Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

problem is no sooner they come in on the back of a good game they soon slip back in to the mode of play of the player they have just replaced.

its a buggers muddle.....they are all much of a muchness.

and there in lies the problem, our players are incapable of putting in more than one good performance consecutively

But this has nothing to do with the manager in charge no.......???

These are the threads where Lambert's squad is poor is it?

It seems to vary depending on the point being made.

Interesting that he and Grealish, who came out and expressed disappointment with their performances have been left out when much more turgid site continues to hold down a place. This club needs a serious shake up.

Has he tried it with Lambert's daughter or something?

What more does Bacuna have to do to start ahead of crap players like Cleverley? Everytime he's come on he's tried something positive, and looked to create something.

Edited by Jay.P.A

Bacuna isn't amazing but to me if you're playing a middle three he has to be in there as at least he can run with the ball and has a lot of energy.

Next week I'd go for.......................Delph (if he's still here) Sanchez

Bacuna

Although Lambert will be ultra defensive and play three sitterzzzzzz as usual but he could still play Bacuna as one of the three forwards.

For me Bacuna has to play -

He scores goals with both feet

He puts in a decent cross with both feet

He has good pace, strength

He is a good defender and attacker - he can go past a player

Scores free kicks

Though sometimes he looks green, therefore needs a run of games. I'd play him in front of Hutton and see if they can strike a good defensive and attacking partnership.

• Like 2

Would be ahead of Westwood and Cleverley for me, and unless he signs a new contract, Delph as well.

Sanchez is the key player, its about fitting players around him, a combination of Sanchez and Bacuna , i think is a solid CM pairing.

For me - he doesn't have 360 degree orientation- which you need to play centrally. Wide right in front of Hutton he could play.

Would play Bacuna wide (unless we sign a wide midfielder in this window) over Wiemann, Agbonlahor or N'Zogbia with Grealish on the other wing.

Central midfield, imo, should be held by Sanchez, Gil and one of Cleverly, Delph, Westwood.