home.png
Bacuna
home.png
Benteke
home.png
Gil

Just once to see what it would be like.

It's probably happened and we lost 3-0

Bacuna in stead of Weimann? No. But Weimann in there and that is a good line up.

• Like 1

He was so bad at times yesterday, he is obviously capable of moments but in my opinion the bad definitely outweighed the good in yesterdays game.

The bad outweighed the good, if thats true we wouldn't be in the 5th round.

Complete guff, a team can win a game with a player playing badly.

• Like 1

He was so bad at times yesterday, he is obviously capable of moments but in my opinion the bad definitely outweighed the good in yesterdays game.

And your point isn't, you said his bad outweighed the good, did you actually see the ball he played to Hutton? He actually wanted the ball and drives forward, he at least tries to attempt forward passes or would you rather him just pass sideways. It's no coincidence that all of our threat came down that side of the field, with Hutton, Bacuna and Gil. Cleverley or any other of our midfielders could never play or would even attempt that pass he did to Hutton, also played the pass through to Hutton for Weimann headed chance in the first half.

IMO it has been odd how he has only got to start 1 league game this season when our midfield has been creating so little and only scored about 1 goal between them.

Hopefully he'll start some more league games soon.

Edited by Brumstopdogs

He reminds me ,in the way he sometimes plays , of Des Bremner .

Milner, not Des.
Again, doesn't have power of Milner. Delph is probably closer in style, but there is no real close match in our squad atm.

And your point isn't, you said his bad outweighed the good, did you actually see the ball he played to Hutton? He actually wanted the ball and drives forward, he at least tries to attempt forward passes or would you rather him just pass sideways. It's no coincidence that all of our threat came down that side of the field, with Hutton, Bacuna and Gil. Cleverley or any other of our midfielders could never play or would even attempt that pass he did to Hutton, also played the pass through to Hutton for Weimann headed chance in the first half.

Yes i saw the pass, he was imo awful for the rest of the game and thats why i said the bad outweighed the good, that isnt the point, the point here is the response that he must have been good because were through to the 5th round which again is just utter guff.

• Like 1

He's a very tidy player who is always good for a bit of creative class (a neat free kick or a brilliant pass that helps unlock defences) although he was often caught out last season. 

The thing is. We have a better defence now and, more importantly, we have Sanchez to protect the back four. This means that we can afford to play Bacuna more often because his flaws aren't as damaging now as they were last season and his benefits are clearly needed at the moment.

Edited by Fab
  • Like 4

Yes i saw the pass, he was imo awful for the rest of the game and thats why i said the bad outweighed the good, that isnt the point, the point here is the response that he must have been good because were through to the 5th round which again is just utter guff.

Where did I say he was good? it was as Omariqy says the good outweighed the bad, as it if it didn't we wouldn't be in the 5th round, so don't know how you can call that guff.

Where did I say he was good? it was as Omariqy says the good outweighed the bad, as it if it didn't we wouldn't be in the 5th round, so don't know how you can call that guff.

Wtf are you trolling me here or something?