Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

problem is no sooner they come in on the back of a good game they soon slip back in to the mode of play of the player they have just replaced.

its a buggers muddle.....they are all much of a muchness.

problem is no sooner they come in on the back of a good game they soon slip back in to the mode of play of the player they have just replaced.

and there in lies the problem, our players are incapable of putting in more than one good performance consecutively

• Like 1

and there in lies the problem, our players are incapable of putting in more than one good performance consecutively

But this has nothing to do with the manager in charge no.......???

• Like 1

.....you little tinker.

if i was to agree with that it would start of a tedious pro Lambert vs Lambert out debate.... he's only had £10 to spend on players blah blah blah... no manager could do better.. blah blah

Lerner is mean, blah blaadiddly dah

Edited by VillanousOne
  • Like 1

if i was to agree with that it would start of a tedious pro Lambert vs Lambert out debate.... he's only had £10 to spend on players blah blah blah... no manager could do better.. blah blah

Lerner is mean, blah blaadiddly dah

Get a room.

I thought he did OK. Worked hard and defended well. Was sloppy and poor with some of his passes but unlike cleverley and weimman at least he didn't always take the easy option and looked to make something happen.

Always a threat from free kicks as well.

• Like 1

Still an inconsistent mix bag but did some good stuff yesterday - his passing accuracy was a lot better and we saw a bit of range too.

He is inconsistent, as many of our players can be. But his set piece threat alone pushes him into the starting eleven, for me.

Still an inconsistent mix bag but did some good stuff yesterday - his passing accuracy was a lot better and we saw a bit of range too.

He is inconsistent, as many of our players can be. But his set piece threat alone pushes him into the starting eleven, for me.

I'm not convinced we get enough set pieces in dangerous positions to warrant this (I reckon we're probably the lowest in the league for them?).  BUT, Bacuna does possess a decent cross and shot on him.  I'd like to see him get gametime ahead of Weimann if we stick with 4-3-3.

• Like 1

Never was a wide player and looks much better in CM, perhaps isn't the best positing wise but he has attributes other players don't. Made some silly errors, errors wide players make,so hopefully he can start getting used to being a CM and use his neat play to get us forward, as DC said he tries to make chances and plays the more challenging passes.

I think people would tend to ignore his few mistakes if we were winning, our difficulty scoring does put pressure on players to play perfectly or be deemed failures.

• Like 1

I think above all, he needs an actual position that he can focus on and train for. He's sort of stuck in footballing limbo right now because he can sort of play in a range of roles but isn't particularly good at any of them yet. 

We need goals and this guy is the only non forward we have had that has managed over 3 goals in a season (during Lamber's tenure)

Bacuna has started one league game this season and done fairly well. IMO we should give him a run of games - he might just get us a goal or create one and at least he is a forward thinking player and has some ability from set pieces.

Edited by Brumstopdogs
  • Like 1