Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

That was a quality ball for the second half, I'll give him that.  I think we need to play him.  He may have flaws in his game, but with the improved defence we need to gamble on a bit of extra creativity.  We can't afford Cleverley and Westwood in the same team, so which ever one of those you go for (and I'd go for Westwood on current form tbh) I'd pick Bacuna as well.

Pretty spot on tbh. I like Bacuna.

I'd be willing to keep him in the side because there are assists and goals in him (imo). He whips a nice ball in too.

He looked desperately short of confidence though in his general play, he needs to be backed by the training staff. There's a good player in there somewhere.

He was so bad at times yesterday, he is obviously capable of moments but in my opinion the bad definitely outweighed the good in yesterdays game.

The bad outweighed the good, if thats true we wouldn't be in the 5th round.

Exactly, he played a part in both the goals that led to us winning.

• Like 1

That was a quality ball for the second half, I'll give him that. I think we need to play him. He may have flaws in his game, but with the improved defence we need to gamble on a bit of extra creativity. We can't afford Cleverley and Westwood in the same team, so which ever one of those you go for (and I'd go for Westwood on current form tbh) I'd pick Bacuna as well.

I think both cleverly and Westwood should be out.

Midfield of gill, Sanchez and delph.

Bacuna is a good squad player to have but shouldn't be starting many games.

That was a quality ball for the second half, I'll give him that. I think we need to play him. He may have flaws in his game, but with the improved defence we need to gamble on a bit of extra creativity. We can't afford Cleverley and Westwood in the same team, so which ever one of those you go for (and I'd go for Westwood on current form tbh) I'd pick Bacuna as well.

Would that mean the usual front three in front of that?

Yes.

Or gill is a wide player with wither gabby or weimman dropped. Then I guess you'd pick Westwood or cleverly.

Yes.

Or gill is a wide player with wither gabby or weimman dropped. Then I guess you'd pick Westwood or cleverly.

Westwood for Gabby sounds good to me. Let Delph bomb forward.

I like Bacuna, definitely more of a threat going forward than Cleverley, and i would rather see him start ahead of Cleverley. Lambert needs to rotate a little more and get him more involved, the next couple of games i can't see him starting but should play against Hull.

would love see

-------------------------Guzan---------------------

Hutton------Okore--------Clark------Cissokho
------Westwood-----Sanchez-----Delph-------
--------------------------Gill-------------------------
------------Wiemann---------Benteke-----------

better strike force

or

---------------Sanchez-------Delph--------------
Gill------------------Coles-------------Grealish
---------------------Benteke----------------------

for creative and attack

but

I like 8pint line up.. i would love see it .

------Westwood-----Sanchez-----Delph-------
Gill---------------Benteke-------------Baunca

more midfield in there we would got good ball around midfield

or

Defensive  mind

3/5/2 or 5/3/2
--------------Okore----Vlaar----Clark---------
Baunca-----Sanchez--Gill--Delph--------Richardson\Cissikho
--------------Wiemann----Benteke--------------

cleverly are not place for him so get him terminate loan and sent to back man utd...

Edited by Danny_Villaman84
  • Like 1

Some of his touches slices even Reo-coker laughed at.

He's not the answer, whatever the question was.

Yet he was involved in the build up to both goals. Don't think he should start in the middle if Delph is playing but if it's a midfield of Cleverley, Westwood and Sanchez then he should be starting ahead of one of those 3.

As has been said there is definitely something there, it's difficult to find consistency without a run of games. He has got maturing to do but hopefully he will at the very least stay in the FA cup starting lineup, good player to have in the squad I feel.

• Like 2