Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

Not good enough in possession to be a starter, imo. But should be in there ahead of Lowton and N'Zogbia.

Great player to bring off the bench.

Better than Weimann I reckon and I rate Weimann.

Certainly better than Weimann

Not good enough in possession to be a starter, imo. But should be in there ahead of Lowton and N'Zogbia.

Disagree.  Weimann is completely unsung for the amount of work he puts in during a game.  Bacuna starts ahead of Lowton in a 5-3-2/5-2-3 formation like today, for me.

• Like 2

Disagree.  Weimann is completely unsung for the amount of work he puts in during a game.  Bacuna starts ahead of Lowton in a 5-3-2/5-2-3 formation like today, for me.

We are talking about in possession. Or at least I was.

I don't disagree that Weimann puts in a shift, but I think Bacuna is a better football player personally

Disagree. Weimann is completely unsung for the amount of work he puts in during a game. Bacuna starts ahead of Lowton in a 5-3-2/5-2-3 formation like today, for me.

Haha, good observation mate.

Edit: I mean that people quite often talk past each other here.

Edited by AVTuco

He's got better technique than Weimann, no doubt.  I wouldn't want him starting in a game like today - where we'd need to chase and work hard - over Weimann, though.

Edit:  Ah, I see what you mean ;)

Edited by bobzy

I agree with your conclusions, if not your reasoning. A great player to bring off the bench. He has a goal in him, which we really need. Would've been great if he'd scored that screamer.

Did well when he came on and probably should have started ahead of lowton today.  I don't think he's good enough to be a regular starter but he has a role to play in this squad.

In terms of his technique i don't think striking a dead ball is proof that he is a good technical player.