Speculation: Ivelin Popov (Kuban Krasnodar)

Delphinho123

If only there were some way to translate...ah!

Bulgarian striker Ivelin Popov said that for him there is serious interest from Aston Villa.

"I know of interest from Aston Villa, which is serious. What we will see in time. I think for me, the summer will be tegavo. I hope everything will end with a happy ending. Even if you stay in Cuba, it would be good for me, "said the striker.

"As far as I know, negotiations between Aston Villa and Lech Poznan for Alexander Tonev are more advanced. Hopefully with Alex get together in England. What could be better than that, "said Popov.

"I think we're in good shape. Are charged with positive energy after the victory over Japan. Training run in a normal cycle. We will try to spoil the party of Kazakhstan, "continued the Bulgarian international.

"Victory over Japan was a turning point for the team. All were very pleased with this success. There are a couple of health problems. Bojinov suffered cold, now Georgi Milanov problems. I guess tomorrow we'll all be on the line. I hope tomorrow to beat Kazakhstan. "

"I hope people keep our fingers crossed and be positive because this energy reaches us," said Ivelin Popov.

via google

Cuba - lul

Edited by hogso

Bulgarian striker Ivelin Popov said that for him there is serious interest from Aston Villa.

"I know of interest from Aston Villa, which is serious. What we will see in time. I think for me, the summer will be tegavo. I hope everything will end with a happy ending. Even if you stay in Cuba, it would be good for me, "said the striker.

"As far as I know, negotiations between Aston Villa and Lech Poznan for Alexander Tonev are more advanced. Hopefully with Alex get together in England. What could be better than that, "said Popov.

"I think we're in good shape. Are charged with positive energy after the victory over Japan. Training run in a normal cycle. We will try to spoil the party of Kazakhstan, "continued the Bulgarian international.

"Victory over Japan was a turning point for the team. All were very pleased with this success. There are a couple of health problems. Bojinov suffered cold, now Georgi Milanov problems. I guess tomorrow we'll all be on the line. I hope tomorrow to beat Kazakhstan. "

"I hope people keep our fingers crossed and be positive because this energy reaches us," said Ivelin Popov.

Bloody hell. Yet ANOTHER player who I haven't heard of. My Russian friend of my aunties fiancee said he's average so that must be true. And he's only (insert £ here) so he must be terrible. Lambert out.

He'll be 26 in October. 6ft. Behind the Striker player most of the time it would appear.

His last three seasons:

12/13 - 34 Games (7 sub). 10 Goals. 4 Assists

11/12 - 41 Games (5 sub). 6 Goals. 4 Assists.

10/11 - 55 Games (3 sub). 9 Goals. 9 Assists.

Has played 38 times for his country, currently their captain, scoring 9 times, 1 assist

He is named in the Bulgarian National team playing away against Kazakhstan in a friendly tomorrow.

Sounds like a versatile attacking midfielder to me.

Edited by Wes

Â