Speculation: Ivelin Popov (Kuban Krasnodar)

Delphinho123

Maxwell is a decent enough player in his own right but I would suggest these clubs are signing Maxwell with Ibra in mind.

Whether you agree with the approach or not, if it gets you the talent then I'm all for it. As long as said "buddy" can play a bit too.

Yeah Maxwell is ok but not really good enough for teams Inter, Barca or PSG if they wan't to challenge in europe.

He's been close friend with Ibrahimovic since their time in Ajax.

By the way i think Kaká forced Milan to sign his less talented brother Digão to get him to come there

Edit: And Ibrahimovic and Maxwell have the same agent in Mino Raiola

Edited by sne

Chelsea took both Hazards to smooth that deal over as well.

The brother has huge potential i believe

Rumours are that he is going to be just as good if not better than the older bro as well

Yeah Thorgan Hazard is also extremely highly rated.

The brother surely can't be better than Eden ? Jheeze they'd be the worlds best :/

They'd be right up there if they can fulfill their potential.

Some families churn out top sportsmen. Look at the Brownlees in triathlon (there's a third brother on the way up there, too).

Same with Jon Jones the UFC light heavyweight champion. His two brothers play in the NFL.

Some families churn out top sportsmen. Look at the Brownlees in triathlon (there's a third brother on the way up there, too).

Same with Jon Jones the UFC light heavyweight champion. His two brothers play in the NFL.

Very true look at Ron and Dalian Atkinson

• Like 3

Chelsea took both Hazards to smooth that deal over as well.

The brother has huge potential i believe

Rumours are that he is going to be just as good if not better than the older bro as well

No youre on about Hazard's youngest brother whos about 10.

Â