Speculation: Ivelin Popov (Kuban Krasnodar)

Delphinho123

"I think that the summer is going to be hard for me and hope there will be a happy ending...I hope Tonev and me will be united in England. What could be better than that?" Sounds very much up for a move to us and to joining Tonev at Villa Park.  

Potentially shrewd decision for Villa to pair up players like that. Players always wanna join their friends

I agree. I've always thought it is a good way of attracting players to your club. We'll sign you and your mate. They're both motivated to move and will settle easier.

This summer will be great fun.

Potentially shrewd decision for Villa to pair up players like that. Players always wanna join their friends

I agree. I've always thought it is a good way of attracting players to your club. We'll sign you and your mate. They're both motivated to move and will settle easier.

This summer will be great fun.

EDIT: Ill advised

Edited by StefanAVFC

Mmm

Freddy Mwilla and Emment Kapengwe, I rest my case!   :D  B)

Argentina used to bring Abel Balbo along on international duty because he was pals with Batistuta. He was at most of Batistuta's clubs too. Think Inter signed Wim Jonk to keep Bergkamp happy also.

Argentina used to bring Abel Balbo along on international duty because he was pals with Batistuta. He was at most of Batistuta's clubs too. Think Inter signed Wim Jonk to keep Bergkamp happy also.

Same thing with Ibrahimovic and Maxwell

Â