Neymar - the new superstar, or the new Robinho?

Neymar - new Ronaldo, or new Robinho?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Neymar - new Ronaldo, or new Robinho?

This poll is closed to new votes

21 hours ago, villa4europe said:

but he'll end up with stats that beat the lot of them, he's 17 goals off pele, 2 behind Ronaldo having played 1 game less and will probably end up with more club silverware than any Brazilian player

he's a tier down from messi and Ronaldo but he's definitely in that tier (alongside the likes of Griezmann, hazard etc) he's a good player, just a massive dick

trying to think of who to compare him to, someone who gets little respect of their talent because people just think he's a dick, obviously pobga, probably Busquets but his is maybe more down to his position too, Sergio Ramos, Zlatan, previously maybe sterling but I think he's broken free of it

Dani Alves will have something to say about that.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I think he's 20 behind Alves, 27 years old, 3 years left on his psg deal competing for 4 domestic trophies and the CL

If he stays there and wins a CL I think he'll do it 

If mbappe stays at psg he will smash the lot

Mbappe isn't Brazilian, you were talking about Brazilians. I'm only kidding.

And just to prove it, I know you meant player with their nether regions waxed when you said "Brazilian player".

• 2 weeks later...

Barca president looks like a dick since he said Dembele and Coutinho were better than Neymar. PSG have robbed them

No way Barca can field Messi, Suarez, Griezmann and Neymar. Like the Galacticos all over which was the opposite of the Barca philosophy 

I'm disappointed that Barca have took him back. I was hoping they as well as Real would snub him so he would be left in limbo and then he might realise what a wankpuffin he was despite his ability. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

not seen his booking at the weekend talked about

don't know who they were playing but he was proper mugging the off, not just the rainbow flick there are several videos of him doing multiple step overs and messing about

ref told him to pack it in, he went tits, ref booked him (despite the lazy journalism suggesting otherwise he didn't get booked for the flick) then had a row in the tunnel after

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

not seen his booking at the weekend talked about

don't know who they were playing but he was proper mugging the off, not just the rainbow flick there are several videos of him doing multiple step overs and messing about

ref told him to pack it in, he went tits, ref booked him (despite the lazy journalism suggesting otherwise he didn't get booked for the flick) then had a row in the tunnel after

Had he done all of that by 37 minutes?  To be fair to him*, he was getting a bit of a kicking so decided to take the piss.  Really shouldn't get a warning from the referee for that.

(* - he's still an absolute Representative for Wellingborough)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sne said:

Neymar injured again during his birthday party, 3rd year in a row.

Lets see if can make it 6 in a row for his sisters birthday which is on March 11th

He's an absolute chunt. 

You almost have to respect how blatant he is about trying to get time off to go to his sister's party! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/02/2020 at 10:02, sne said:

Neymar injured again during his birthday party, 3rd year in a row.

Lets see if can make it 6 in a row for his sisters birthday which is on March 11th

He's done it again!

2 yellow cards tonight, in minute 45 and in minute 90 means he can travel home for the Rio Carnival this week making it 7 years on the bounce that he's been able to attend this party mid season :hooray:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 04/02/2020 at 19:52, Zatman said:

PSG brought him in to really make an impact on the Champions League, he has missed 3 of the 4 knockout ties they have played since he joined

PSG brought him to make money off shirts and sponsorship deals, it definately wasn't for sporting reasons because I can think of 10 better players in that position right now.

• Like 1

Definitely a marketing tool

I watched their CL game vs dortmund, they're a good team obviously but at the same time look unbalanced, can stroke the ball around nicely in midfield, can defend, had a good organisation and shape but their attack was give the ball to neymar or mbappe and see what they can pull out of the bag 

Unless they throw cavani / icardi in there and just get a punchers chance they won't win the CL

Â