Neymar - the new superstar, or the new Robinho?

Neymar - new Ronaldo, or new Robinho?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Neymar - new Ronaldo, or new Robinho?

This poll is closed to new votes

On 12/08/2019 at 07:22, Bizzzle said:

Pretty clear if you understand French 

I do. I grew up learning that speaking it needed to be excused.

However I don see where it says, "f*** off, you f***ing clown!"

Nothing of the like, so certainly not French.

Must be gibberish.

Neymar never had the tools or attitude to be Messi or Ronaldo level but he had lots of hype. Good player but not as good as him or Brazil thinks he is. 

So happy Brazil won the Copa without him

21 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Neymar never had the tools or attitude to be Messi or Ronaldo level but he had lots of hype. Good player but not as good as him or Brazil thinks he is. 

So happy Brazil won the Copa without him

Clearly haven't watched the highlights reel I just posted of his game pre-Barca move.

I know Neymar was 3 years older than Cristiano, but Neymar at Santos is quite a bit more impressive than Cristiano at Sporting.

53 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Clearly haven't watched the highlights reel I just posted of his game pre-Barca move.

I know Neymar was 3 years older than Cristiano, but Neymar at Santos is quite a bit more impressive than Cristiano at Sporting.

Copa Liberatadores and Brazilian leagues arent great especially defensively. 

but he'll end up with stats that beat the lot of them, he's 17 goals off pele, 2 behind Ronaldo having played 1 game less and will probably end up with more club silverware than any Brazilian player

he's a tier down from messi and Ronaldo but he's definitely in that tier (alongside the likes of Griezmann, hazard etc) he's a good player, just a massive dick

trying to think of who to compare him to, someone who gets little respect of their talent because people just think he's a dick, obviously pobga, probably Busquets but his is maybe more down to his position too, Sergio Ramos, Zlatan, previously maybe sterling but I think he's broken free of it

20 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Yes, but Cristiano at 34 years is more impressive than Neymar at 27.

In fact, I can think of 10 players who are. He is not even the best player in his team.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

but he'll end up with stats that beat the lot of them, he's 17 goals off pele, 2 behind Ronaldo having played 1 game less and will probably end up with more club silverware than any Brazilian player

Means nothing in Brazil without the World Cup

He has longevity on his side, especially as he started so young.

Compared to players like Ronaldinho who really only operated at the elite level for a handful of seasons.

But if you're talking about how good they were at their peak then I agree Neymar probably doesn't make the top 10 Brazilians.

• Like 1

There is no doubt that he is an extremely talented player. But rather than adapting to the physical treatment he received (Messi, CR, Ronaldinho etc all had to), Neymar decided to go down the down the diving play acting route. Plus add to the fact he has a massive ego, thinks he’s bigger than the clubs and likes to party (which a lot of top Brazilians do), means he’s never got to absolute highs he should have 

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

Messi, Pique and Suarez begging for him back at Barca. No way Messi, Suarez, Neymar and Griezmann can play together. Only Griezmann tracks back

Suarez is finished at the very highest level I think. will still score but not play and chase like he did.

I really hope Neymar ends up back at Barca, they deserve each other.

I just hope PSG stand their ground and force Barca to give up more than they want to for him.. 

1 hour ago, sne said:

Suarez is finished at the very highest level I think. will still score but not play and chase like he did.

I really hope Neymar ends up back at Barca, they deserve each other.

I just hope PSG stand their ground and force Barca to give up more than they want to for him.. 

I hope PSG do. They **** Barca in how they signed him and be hilarious if did the same when selling him 😂

Â