Neymar - the new superstar, or the new Robinho?

Neymar - new Ronaldo, or new Robinho?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Neymar - new Ronaldo, or new Robinho?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, duke313 said:

What a wasted career, should have stayed at Barca, would probably have won a few more CL.

Meh, if I was him I'd be happy with the trophies he has won and the obscene amount of money he will have made. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Overtook Pele to become brazils record scorer last night

79 goals in 125 games by the age of 31so every danger he'll get to 100 goals

Cafu is the record cap holder with 142 so he'll probably get that too

Whatever is said about his club career it can't be denied he's been fantastic for Brazil. It's a fantastic record given the level of competition in South America. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Whatever is said about his club career it can't be denied he's been fantastic for Brazil. It's a fantastic record given the level of competition in South America. 

Crazy though isn't it, he'll probably end up their highest scorer and most capped player, one of their most decorated players at club level 7 leagues, 8 cups, 1 CL 1 libatadores... Nothing for brazil

He's played for them for 13 years and made 1 final in the copa

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Crazy though isn't it, he'll probably end up their highest scorer and most capped player, one of their most decorated players at club level 7 leagues, 8 cups, 1 CL 1 libatadores... Nothing for brazil

He's played for them for 13 years and made 1 final in the copa

He won the Olympics which was huge for Brazil

• 1 month later...

Done his ACL and miniscus . I think thats what Ty did. Out for the rest of the season .  What are they paying him a week ?  A million is it ? 

Edit.. 130 mill a year. 2.6 mill a week. 380k a day, 

Edited by MWARLEY2
  • Shocked 1

No way he'd still be playing at age Ronaldo and Messi are even without this serious injury.

Probably means he'll just fade out like Eden Hazard has over last 2-3 years.

Watched the first half last night and he was struggling to get on the ball in the new number 10 role he's in for Brazil so as horrible as it is long term it might be a blessing for them.

39 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Done his ACL and miniscus . I think thats what Ty did. Out for the rest of the season .  What are they paying him a week ?  A million is it ? 

Edit.. 130 mill a year. 2.6 mill a week. 380k a day, 

He will get his sisters birthday off at least

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He will get his sisters birthday off at least

Is it bad that I actually checked when his sister's birthday was when I heard he'd got injured 😳. I feel kinda bad about it seeing as he is actually injured, wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Â