Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Not sure this sounds like trouble to me...

It is noteworthy that Bodboz was expelled from the squad vegetables because of the scandal "bubble" that occurred during the Africa Cup of Nations finals which took place in South Africa, which led to a decline terribly level and the impact on his reputation as a negative.

Don't need disharmony in the camp.

Not sure this sounds like trouble to me...

It is noteworthy that Bodboz was expelled from the squad vegetables because of the scandal "bubble" that occurred during the Africa Cup of Nations finals which took place in South Africa, which led to a decline terribly level and the impact on his reputation as a negative.

Don't need disharmony in the camp.

It was because he was caught smoking shisha apparently.

Of course we don't need disharmony but I'm sure that Lambert would have a player thoroughly scouted and checked on before we made any sort of approach.

Looks like he fits the attacking midfielder role that Lambert has implemented into his formation so I think this one could possibly be a goer, especially with Kooora picking up on it.

6 assists and 3 goals last season, 7 assists and 8 goals the season before that (in Ligue 1).

Haven't even got a clue what half the article was going on about, expect we are trying to sign Sochaux's Boudebouz for 3 million euros (just over 2.5m), who is in the final year of his contract. Haven't got a clue who is he, never came across the name on either FM or throughout my journalistic career, him apparently having an ego might not be the greatest thing in the world; already have enough egos at the club.

Edited by Avflife

Vegetarians are weird. If you aren't meant to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

When I host a dinner party I always make sure there is a vegetarian option.

They can eat meat or they can **** off

although lambert would probably love to be able to keep buying players, and us supporters constantly seeing new faces in the squad, i think to be fair, if no more signings were to happen, we could be content with what we have and not really be in the need to desperately strengthen come the last day of the window, like weve been like that for many a year now.

weve addressed the problem areas as soon as the window opened, well, even before that, steer, okore, luna, bacuna, tonev and helenius are the players we needed and the players weve got without issue, im more excited this season to see how these do, theres no over priced journey men in that lot

where else would we need to strengthen really? a back up RB? herd and okore can sort that, another CB would be nice, id like us to go back in for abdoulaye ba purely for his height and strength

regarding centre midfield, i dont think we need anymore with sylla, herd, westwood, el ahmadi, delph, bacuna, tonev, gardner, carruthers when back from loan, and the kids grealish and johnson

bring on the season!

Maybe he's a second degree vegetarian like me:

A second degree vegetarian eats fish, as well as meat, but generally only from animals who are vegetarian themselves.

Pigs?