Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Aston Villa want to sign Las Palmas Plantilla forward Jose Artiles Romero. (Marca)

The guy that scores here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shkYA6tqtcU

Seems strange though. Not even listed in their first team. Played 6 games in 2011/2012, not played since. 20 years old. Center or right sided forward.

Then again, Paul Lambert knows his stuff. If he says sign him up, I say sign him up B)

Aston Villa want to sign Las Palmas Plantilla forward Jose Artiles Romero. (Marca)

Again, Lambert's transfer policy at work: We have matching pairs of Frenchmen, Danes, Irish. Next step matching pair of Spanishers

It's Spanyolas.

Nothing in the Knokaert rumour. #AVFC

That's just a tweet. Do you know anything about the tweeter?

Thanks for the tweet explanation. Yep it's from heart of the holte. In with the firm of those that know.

I wasn't being patronising, as you know there are lots of tweets and some of them are not accurate in every detail.

Nothing in the Knokaert rumour. #AVFC

That's just a tweet. Do you know anything about the tweeter?

Thanks for the tweet explanation. Yep it's from heart of the holte. In with the firm of those that know.

I wasn't being patronising, as you know there are lots of tweets and some of them are not accurate in every detail.

I know you were you rascal! this guy is pretty good

Again, Lambert's transfer policy at work: We have matching pairs of Frenchmen, Danes, Irish. Next step matching pair of Spanishers

It's Spanyolas.

If we are to give Luna a fellow spaniard (i'm not even english, dudes!) to play with, pleeeease let it be Ruben Pardo!

If we don't get him this season, he'll be way out of our league the next. Future star!

It's Spanyolas.

When's the 2 Brazilians coming?

• Like 1

(as I posted in the Kiyotake thread) With Carruthers going on loan, Grealish looking likely to follow and NZogbia injured. I'd say theres a very, very good chance somebody will be brought in as a #10. I would love Kiyotake, I've been banging on about him since around December like a lot of others. 

Well, while I can feel like a proper dysmenorrhea to some people, I do confess that i'm ecclesiolatric about words. There is always the fear of sounding too verbigerative, then again, we shouldn't be totally latitudinarian about either, you know? We'd have a totally antithesis of structure and that wouldn't be obbligato to anyone's ears. Also, I am limivorous. Also, google is my best friend.

To answer your questions: Haha, sorry. And: no, it's probably not  :P

• Like 2

It's Spanyolas.

When's the 2 Brazilians coming?

Can you please say "players from Brazil", when I see the word "Brazilian", well, my mind wanders to other things...............