Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Maybe he's a second degree vegetarian like me:

A second degree vegetarian eats fish, as well as meat, but generally only from animals who are vegetarian themselves.

Pigs?

I said generally :)

Can someone who knows something about this Beelzebub dude tell me why it's an exciting link. His stats are pretty underwhelming.

Edited by CrackpotForeigner

Vegetarians are weird. If you aren't meant to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

That's like saying ...

"If the point in our existence is to reproduce, why don't we just go shag anything we want?"

Bit of a neanderthal way of thinking. 

Or...

"Cancer is meant to kiill us because its natural, so why try cure it?"

Edited by PieFacE

Vegetarians are weird. If you aren't meant to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

That's like saying ...

"If the point in our existence is to reproduce, why don't we just go shag anything we want?"

Bit of a neanderthal way of thinking. 

Or...

"Cancer is meant to kiill us because its natural, so why try cure it?"

I think that was a joke, Mr. Killington.

• Like 1

herd and okore can sort that, another CB would be nice, id like us to go back in for abdoulaye ba purely for his height and strength

He isn't that good if going to go for Centre Back (Can also play Def Midfielder) Cheikhou Kouyate of Anderlecht would be a better option... 6ft 4 himself and is far better defender!!

Nothing wrong with us veggies. I'd wager we are far healthier than you meat eaters!!!!!!

I eat meat. I also work out and exercise regularly. I know some vegetarians who are grossly overweight and very unfit.

Not eating meat doesn't make you healthier.

Ajax confirm an unnamed club had made a bid for Toby alderweireld aimed reports spurs and Liverpool are after him.......

Could it be us?

Edit: Sorry...thought this player was someone else. Whoops.

Edited by PieFacE

Nothing wrong with us veggies. I'd wager we are far healthier than you meat eaters!!!!!!

I eat meat. I also work out and exercise regularly. I know some vegetarians who are grossly overweight and very unfit.

Not saying it does, my viewpoint is based on the toxins in the feed given to animals to fatten them up quickly. 

Not that this has anything to do with the thread but afraid not, red meat has essential vitamins for brain growth nevermind protein which is required for muscle growth. Set aside the fact that humans are (in essence) scavengers, good meat tastes amazing, and even less than good meat tastes better than tofu!!!! :P

Not saying it does, my viewpoint is based on the toxins in the feed given to animals to fatten them up quickly.

Fatten them up? Why would anyone want to fatten an animal up?  :lol: Fat ≠ Meat

Are you sure you've researched this properly?

Edit - There's probably an OT thread to discuss this. This thread is to discuss how many creative midfielders we're going to sign before 2nd Sep. My guess is 4.

Edited by ArteSuave

And vegetables and fruit all grow naturally?  unless you grow your own veggies then I think you will be eating plenty of toxins yourself.

Fatten them up? Why would anyone want to fatten an animal up?  :lol: Fat ≠ Meat

Are you sure you've researched this properly?

Edit - There's probably an OT thread to discuss this. This thread is to discuss how many creative midfielders we're going to sign before 2nd Sep. My guess is 4.

Yes I have done my research, but thanks for asking. Happy to discuss this in a relevant thread if you'd like to.

Not that this has anything to do with the thread but afraid not, red meat has essential vitamins for brain growth nevermind protein which is required for muscle growth. Set aside the fact that humans are (in essence) scavengers, good meat tastes amazing, and even less than good meat tastes better than tofu!!!! :P

There are certainly a few scavengers to be found at Villa Park these days, no question.

They're certainly doing my fruit in at the minute that's for sure.

If only we could find some sucker to take this dead meat off our hands & quickly.

• Like 1