Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Stephen Ireland could find a home on loan at Everton!!

For some reason, I read this as "Stephen Ireland could find a home loan at Everton!!"

And the 2 things I thought were:

1. Why the hell does he need a home loan, he's a rich mofo.

2. I didn't realise Everton were in the home loan market.

<_<

Know a lot of Leicester fans too and seen him play quite a bit, good at times but tends to drift in and out of games. On his day he is the best attacking player for LCFC. He's fast and likes to run at people, got a decent cross on him and has scored a few fantastic finishes when I've seen him play. When Leicester beat Huddesfield 6 - 1 he was their best player. Don't think he would make an immediate impact tbh, would need time to adapt. I probably wouldn't think he was worth more than 5m but then again what do I know. Would be pleased with the purchase but not over someone who could come in straight away and improve the side.

Stephen Ireland could find a home on loan at Everton!!

For some reason, I read this as "Stephen Ireland could find a home loan at Everton!!"

And the 2 things I thought were:

1. Why the hell does he need a home loan, he's a rich mofo.

2. I didn't realise Everton were in the home loan market.

<_<

Ha Ha......obviously meant "on loan". 

As somebody with quite a bit of knowledge when it comes to LCFC, Knockaert is their best player by a country mile.

Still a raw talent, but very good technically and has a keen eye for goal. See video below for what he could offer goal-wise:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RVUJb5yxQc

The second won Leicester's goal of the season, he was also voted for their 'best young player' award in the season just gone.

Can beat a man, relatively pacey and loves a trick or two (or three, four, five). Fits Lambert's policy to a tee, but I cannot see them selling. If they are going to challenge for promotion then they'll need to keep their best players, Knockaert is easily their best prospect and with the money they have we'll have to cough up some serious money to have any chance.

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 1

You have to be careful though CF. I went up to a guy eating a baguette and starting using some of my GCSE French, it turned out he was from West Bromwich.

"Jam apple Rob? What yow on about?"

From the little I know about Kiyotake and Knockaert... I have now decided I would prefer Knockaert.

Edited by Rob182
  • Like 1

You have to be careful though CF. I went up to a guy eating a baguette and starting using some of my GCSE French, it turned out he was from West Bromwich.

"Jam apple Rob? What yow on about?"

From the little I know about Kiyotake and Knockaert... I have now decided I would prefer Knockaert.

The bloke I saw wasn't eating a baguette, but he did have a paper bag of dead frogs tucked under his arm, and one of those floppy felt hats they wear in the army.

I think Anthony knockaert would make more sense in all honesty.

I wrote previously that I couldn't see Lambert signing a star to play AM as I think there will be quite a high percentage of games this season when he wont want to play one. 

If we had a really top player they would expect to play every game.

If we had someone like Knockaert they would be busting a gut to make themselves undroppable which is exactly what Lambert wants.

If it was me choosing I'd go for Kiyotake on the little I've seen but this guy seems to fit our policy better

• Like 1