Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

After reading all the hype "How about Julian Draxler only 19, plays for FC Schalke"  Only one small problem he signed a new contract this year extending it till 2018, but i think we could get him for under £7million.

You should really get your facts right before posting stupid comments ( no disrespect intended  ) :)

You add 23 million to that 7 million figure you posted and it still wouldn't be certain if he would move.

And if he was to move, it's to Chelsea, City, United, Real of this world. Not us.

Yeah! Sorry bout that, din't realise the likes off Chelsea and Man City were out for him, no wonder he's got a hefty price tag on his young head.

His hefty price tag is because he's absolutely class.

• Like 2

After reading all the hype "How about Julian Draxler only 19, plays for FC Schalke"  Only one small problem he signed a new contract this year extending it till 2018, but i think we could get him for under £7million.

You should really get your facts right before posting stupid comments ( no disrespect intended  ) :)

You add 23 million to that 7 million figure you posted and it still wouldn't be certain if he would move.

And if he was to move, it's to Chelsea, City, United, Real of this world. Not us.

Yeah! Sorry bout that, din't realise the likes off Chelsea and Man City were out for him, no wonder he's got a hefty price tag on his young head.

His hefty price tag is because he's absolutely class.

Maybe so, but put it another way £20M for a 19 year old that would destroy him. IMO he is not worth any more than £7M purely because he is so young and never played in the PL. Maybe if FC Schalke loan him out for a season and he can step up to playing in the PL then he is worthy of the price tag but until then i very much doubt there will anyone willing to pay that sort of dosh.

Maybe so, but put it another way £20M for a 19 year old that would destroy him. IMO he is not worth any more than £7M purely because he is so young and never played in the PL. Maybe if FC Schalke loan him out for a season and he can step up to playing in the PL then he is worthy of the price tag but until then i very much doubt there will anyone willing to pay that sort of dosh.

ed-nortan-laptop.gif
  • Like 1

Appropriate gif BOF.

If we do get any more players in then it'll be a bonus - I feel pleasantly surprised by the amount of young players with potential that we've got in so far, it's been a good window and if we can get rid of the deadwood we'll be laughing.

Edited by lexicon

Getting Draxler wouldn't be a million miles from us going and getting Neymar before Barca got him. That's how delusional that link is.

• Like 2

stanley-lol.gif

Edited by adz.villa
  • Like 3

OK enough allready! If he goes anywhere this year it will be a loan move IMO.

A loan move to where exactly? He's played 60 of Schalke's last 68 Bundesliga games and has started the majoirty. You're talking out of your arse. 

We should be focusing on Varane, Lucas Moura and El Sharaawy before we sign Draxler. Probably worth about £10m in total but their clubs might hold out for more like £12m.

Or loan the ****, with their parent club paying us and the players wages.