Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

To be honest, out of all the players we have been "linked" to during the last couple of months, the one i would have wanted the most (before any of the signings) would have been Okore. It is absolutelly amazing that we got him! And Yes, he is above Draxler and Kiotake on my "whishlist". He turned down Chelsea ffs!

• Like 1

So I walked into this thread after a long day at work expecting to see some intelligent suggestions of players we could sign and maybe one or two links and twitter crap. All I have got so far is someone suggesting we loan Draxler or buy him for £7million and I have also seen El Shaarawy mentioned to. Has something happened that I should be made aware of?

Who's got that gif where the person walks into the room and then immediately walks out because I would like to insert it here....

Think this is what you're after: abe-simpson-gif.gif

Love Grampa, one of the most underrated TV characters of all time

To be honest, out of all the players we have been "linked" to during the last couple of months, the one i would have wanted the most (before any of the signings) would have been Okore. It is absolutelly amazing that we got him! And Yes, he is above Draxler and Kiotake on my "whishlist". He turned down Chelsea ffs!

I have to say I completely agree with this. I really wanted Belhanda, but getting Okore was a very, very big coup!

What's left then. Get rid of the dead wood. Bring in a couple more squad players and Benteke to sign an extension.

Be nice if they all happen, but then it would be a perfect window for the Villa and we surely must be due a spanner in works at some point.

What happened to Julie B?

If your check out @julebayleyIFA on Twitter you will see she is recycling all the ITK bullshit on Twitter like its gospel and falling out with anyone who deigns to disagree with her. I guess its a bit like monkeys, typewriters and Shakespeare in that eventually she will get something right.

So I walked into this thread after a long day at work expecting to see some intelligent suggestions of players we could sign and maybe one or two links and twitter crap. All I have got so far is someone suggesting we loan Draxler or buy him for £7million and I have also seen El Shaarawy mentioned to. Has something happened that I should be made aware of?

Who's got that gif where the person walks into the room and then immediately walks out because I would like to insert it here....

Think this is what you're after: abe-simpson-gif.gif

Love Grampa, one of the most underrated TV characters of all time

:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3Y_Yz6nHcA

Overall I think there is little more inward activity, there is still the possibility of an AM and I personally think we look a little short at RB unless PL has his eye on one of the kids as back up or perhaps Herd.

Outwards I think it has barely started. Bent, Ireland, Given, the Fonz, Bannan and maybe a couple of other fringe players like Stephens. I would also like to see Gardner out on loan to really try and prove himself.

I'm really excited by Okore dont get me wrong but Draxler, as stupid as the link is, is by far the best player we've been linked to imo, followed by Belhanda/Kiyotake and then Okore.

I'm really excited by Okore dont get me wrong but Draxler, as stupid as the link is, is by far the best player we've been linked to imo, followed by Belhanda/Kiyotake and then Okore.

Linked?  :blink:

I had no idea - if one user saying'' we should sign Draxler for 7 million'' should be considered '' linked ''  :wub:

Edited by Alakagom

Linked?  :blink:

I had no idea - if one user saying'' we should sign Draxler for 7 million'' should be considered '' linked ''  :wub:

'as stupid as the link is'.

I wouldnt have mentioned it if NW hadn't included him in the list of players he preferred Okore to.

Edited by HalfTimePost

tbh, if i was a chairman and owned a football club, id be really p*ssed off at nobodys making up sh*t on twitter to seek self glorification and attention, oh how did we ever cope before yet another unsocial networking site...

the uk media create enough bullsh*t lies without sados sitting on facebook and twitter making up rumours of footballers whod theyd like to see at the club they support

get a grip!

lets just see who arrives, only PL knows the truth

on another subject previously mentioned, one more defender, hopefully abdoulaye ba, would finish the squad till january, with the like of given, hutton, stevens, nzogbia, ireland, bannan, bent and delfouneso out

Twitter linked with Adrien Trebel from Nantes.... (22 year old CAM).. Probably so left wing its bullshit but its so left wing that it could be a Lambert type of signing....

Twitter is signing players now. This is getting ridiculous.

Twitter linked with Adrien Trebel from Nantes.... (22 year old CAM).. Probably so left wing its bullshit but its so left wing that it could be a Lambert type of signing....

I think you mean left field. :P

• Like 1