Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

We should be focusing on Varane, Lucas Moura and El Sharaawy before we sign Draxler. Probably worth about £10m in total but their clubs might hold out for more like £12m.

Or loan the ****, with their parent club paying us and the players wages.

Loan with the option to buy maybe. We don't want to get ripped off.

• Like 1

So I walked into this thread after a long day at work expecting to see some intelligent suggestions of players we could sign and maybe one or two links and twitter crap. All I have got so far is someone suggesting we loan Draxler or buy him for £7million and I have also seen El Shaarawy mentioned to. Has something happened that I should be made aware of?

Who's got that gif where the person walks into the room and then immediately walks out because I would like to insert it here....

• Like 1

So I walked into this thread after a long day at work expecting to see some intelligent suggestions of players we could sign and maybe one or two links and twitter crap. All I have got so far is someone suggesting we loan Draxler or buy him for £7million and I have also seen El Shaarawy mentioned to. Has something happened that I should be made aware of?

Who's got that gif where the person walks into the room and then immediately walks out because I would like to insert it here....

I like the one where the guy gets up from the conference table, walks over to the window and just jumps straight out of it. class!

... he can step up to playing in the PL then he is worthy of the price tag ...

Disregarding all of the other absolute mental talk, who says the Premier League is even a step up from the Bundesliga any more?

• Like 2

Fingers crossed, although I very much doubt it's true.

"@ITK_TRANSFER: Everton are looking at the possibility of taking Stephen Ireland to the club. #efc #avfc"

Cant see Everton signing Ireland. To be honest, I cant see anyone signing Ireland. Again, completely freezing him out of the squad did us no favours. Had we tried to sell him after McLeish's time here we would have probably got an offer. Can't see anyone wanting to touch him now. 

Maybe you should read previous pages before getting on you're high horse. All i ever said was "IMO he is so young that he is not worth anymore than £7M, he is untested in the PL, maybe a loan move would help him, as for the asking price! you'll find it hard to find a team who will pay £20M plus for a 19 year old...unless it's Chelsea,Man City or Madrid")

We stole Benteke for £7.5M and yes! he is worth £20M plus, What Schalke have done is improved his pay and made him sign an extension on his contract till 2018 to stop the intrest from Bayern Munich. we did the same with Weimann,Baker and Lowton. The press said Villa would not sell Benteke for less than £40M (all went quite for a while then they said offers over £25M, Now he's back in the running to go to Spurs, Arsenal and any other team who plays football, It's all media crap throwing figures in the air and the one that lands face up is what the player is worth.)

No manager in their right minds would spend £20M plus on an 19 year old IMO!!!!

Maybe you should read previous pages before getting on you're high horse. All i ever said was "IMO he is so young that he is not worth anymore than £7M, he is untested in the PL, maybe a loan move would help him, as for the asking price! you'll find it hard to find a team who will pay £20M plus for a 19 year old...unless it's Chelsea,Man City or Madrid")

We stole Benteke for £7.5M and yes! he is worth £20M plus, What Schalke have done is improved his pay and made him sign an extension on his contract till 2018 to stop the intrest from Bayern Munich. we did the same with Weimann,Baker and Lowton. The press said Villa would not sell Benteke for less than £40M (all went quite for a while then they said offers over £25M, Now he's back in the running to go to Spurs, Arsenal and any other team who plays football, It's all media crap throwing figures in the air and the one that lands face up is what the player is worth.)

United signed Rooney for £26m when he was 18.

• Like 2

Some of the suggestions here and mostly twitter bs make me want to do this.. 

ron-swanson-computer.gif

Edited by Alakagom
  • Like 2

What's wrong with Draxler and the like? Are they not ambitious enough signings? In a way I agree, if we really want to push on we need a bit of experience as well. Rooney is looking for a new challenge and Cavani's release clause is well publicised. Maybe Hummels and Schweinsteiger if We're looking at the BL.

Some of the suggestions here and mostly twitter bs make me want to do this.. 

ron-swanson-computer.gif

That's exactly what I would like to do with Barry Bannan, Stephen Ireland, Alan Hutton & Shay Given ;)

Edited by villa-revolution

Double European Cup winning managers Sir Alex Ferguson and Carlo Ancelotti say hi.

And another, Jupp Heynckes, feels bad that he waited until Mario Götze was 20 before splurging €37m on him.

Think this is what you're after: abe-simpson-gif.gif

God! no matter what i say on here you shishters all try to make me another Julie B, for **** fake all i said "he is not worth anymore than £7M at the present time!" NOW LET IT GO.

You seem unable to grasp that the reason no one has 'LET IT GO' is because he is worth FAR more than £7m at the present time.

• Like 1

God! no matter what i say on here you shishters all try to make me another Julie B, for **** fake all i said "he is not worth anymore than £7M at the present time!" NOW LET IT GO.

Mate, this is the internet. Welcome.

If you say something mental people are going to burn you for it.  

• Like 2

United signed Rooney for £26m when he was 18.

So you wouldn't pay 20mil for a 19 yr old Ronaldo? Or a 19 yr old Messi? ........

Hi Julie B.....................What  Hotel room are you staying in? ;):P:)