Sunderland

Richard

Going into the season with Coates and Kaboul at CB. Righto, give my regards to Sheffield Wednesday and Huddersfield.

sure they will bring in the trusted John O'Shea in next game to shore it up or Wes BRown

• Like 1

Sunderlands defence :lol:

Yep, billy jones had 1 good season at west brom 3 years ago, kaboul has knees made of glass, Coates was at Sunderland last year and was largely shit yet they still sign him full time and van aarnholt is good going forward but cant defend at all.

Throw in the rest of that team, they are in trouble.

Edited by Jimzk5

Odd one are Sunderland - their reaction when we signed Bent will always mean I have a feeling for them like the turd that wouldn't flush, as has been the case the past few years. A bit like us in others' eyes I guess.

Still, my best mate supports them so our ongoing unbeaten streak through one of the worst periods of Villa football I can remember is definitely a highlight.

Nah it will be big Sam...just the sort of challenge he takes especially to wind up the Newcastle fans.

They really looked shambolic on highlights....Leicester could've scored eight easily. 

Big Sam is in Qatar on BeIn Sports this weekend. He's saying that he just doesn't want to get back into management and wants to take a long rest.

However, we all know that he could just as easily get itchy feet.

Yann m'vila sent off for there reserves just, head-butted a Norwich player.

Could be a 3 game ban for the first team too, I think violent conduct red cards transfer to the first team?

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 1

Nah it will be big Sam...just the sort of challenge he takes especially to wind up the Newcastle fans.

They really looked shambolic on highlights....Leicester could've scored eight easily. 

Big Sam is in Qatar on BeIn Sports this weekend. He's saying that he just doesn't want to get back into management and wants to take a long rest.

However, we all know that he could just as easily get itchy feet.

He probably waiting for Rafa to get the boot

• Like 1

Â