Sunderland

Richard

They create absolutely nothing going forward. There is no creativity in that team. It's no surprise that all their strikers have terrible records at the club. 

Their goalscoring is as bad as ours under Lambert. Defoe's only scored 3 goals in 13 games since he joined, but before yesterday that was still three-quarters of their total goals since January.

At least when we were horrendous in front of goal we could still grind out the occasional 0-0.

Just seen on readytogo that they've raised the funds to fly a plane over Newcastle's game with Tottenham next week with the message '5 in a row'. Seems a bit daft considering Sunderland's position.

Just seen on readytogo that they've raised the funds to fly a plane over Newcastle's game with Tottenham next week with the message '5 in a row'. Seems a bit daft considering Sunderland's position.

Could see SHA doing a similar sort of thing. Very small time but I guess when your in the shadow of your local rivals you do that sort of thing

Edited by Arj Guy
  • Like 1

Constantly getting thrashed in danger of relegation,it'll come back to haunt them if it goes ahead. If anything it'll probably just spur Newcastle on to the victory they need to confirm their safety.

Edited by useless

Everytime Sunderland win a derby, their form plummets so it's actually a hinderance to them.

I have to say how does John O'Shea get away with never being criticised by pundits. The bloke was awful again yesterday and at fault for two goals just like he was against us. It seems winning a few cups at Man. United gives him a lifetime pass.

Good job he wasn't a foreigner signed by Di Canio.

• Like 1

Their fixtures don't look too kind, they've only got two home fixtures left one of those against Southampton and the other against Leicester, the away ones look pretty tough as well.

i hope they stay up because they are a good old traditional club with superb support. they seem to hate us though but that seems to be the norm lately with a lot of other clubs and i dont really understand it. they are slightly deluded in the fact that they think they are on par with us as a club but as ive said i hope they stay up and i think they will.

• Like 1

only reason I would hope they stay up is because we always get points off them

Pretty much. They did the double over us in 2010/11 but since then it's been 2, 6, 4 and 4 points a season with a 4-0 and a 6-1 win thrown in to boot.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

I hope they get relegated because of the way they their fans reacted to Lambert's name being linked the Manager's job when Poyet got sacked. Ironically if they do go down I could see him ending up there and doing a good job, hopefully not.

I hope they get relegated because of the way they their fans reacted to Lambert's name being linked the Manager's job when Poyet got sacked. Ironically if they do go down I could see him ending up there and doing a good job, hopefully not.

you tell them Paul ;)

• Like 1

I hope they go down. Like us, to be  honest, they have been limping on for years now and frankly, don't deserve another spot in the Prem.

Their managerial appointments, their transfer strategy, the sheer amount of players they have there just collecting their pay packet. Horrible club, that is rotten from top to bottom.

Ellis Short makes Randy Lerner look like a dream owner.

...whilst they might get fans through the turnstiles, they are by and large, a bunch of horrible *****  that turn on their team and their players at the first opportunity (warranted in this case) but has been that way for as long as I can remember.

Â