Sunderland

Richard

'Shes 15 my lord'

'She said no my lord'

And a quiet rendition of the manure fans' 'Adam Johnson, paedophile...' which didn't quite take off.

I can only imagine that will get worse now that hes playing.

Amazing that their moral stance has suddenly changed now relegation is likely.

Adam Johnson paedophile

he plays with little children

takes them to the Stadium of Light to sexually abuse them

Innocent until proved guilty and all that...

obviously the club didnt think that when suspending him

Of course you suspend him pending an investigation. Its standard practice in any employment. We regularly suspend people, investigate and then re-instate if they are found to have done nothing wrong for a wide range of issues from being smashed at work, having your hand in the till  to gross misconduct

Given the nature of the allegations suspending Johnson is absolutely the right thing to do. Can you imagine the reception that "Adam Johnson the (ALLEGED) Nonce" would get at a football ground. Hardly going to coax his best form is it? Quite aside from the impact on the other players.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/did-the-players-throw-the-match-v-villa.1051867/

:D the deluded lot seem to think Sunderland threw the game against us!!

Yeah becuase it's not like they haven't been shit all season...

I suppose the 8-0 defeat to Southampton was just the players throwing it as well?

Sheer delusion.

Exactly mate!! They are the most deluded fans in the premiership by a country mile!!

Apparently Advocaat has come out and said that if he was in Poyet's shoes last week during the Villa match he would have invaded the pitch and confronted the players, of course the Sunderland fans are lapping it up. I really hope the same thing happens today, then we'll see if he invades the pitch,lol.

Edited by useless

Â