Sunderland

Richard

This may sound petty but I reckon Poyet sent a very poor message to his team by standing in the race out of the rain for the first 20 minutes.

How can you expect players to fight their arses off for you if you are too precious to sit in the rain while they do battle on the field?

• Like 1

This may sound petty but I reckon Poyet sent a very poor message to his team by standing in the race out of the rain for the first 20 minutes.

How can you expect players to fight their arses off for you if you are too precious to sit in the rain while they do battle on the field?

While Lambo's braving the elements in his jumper!!

Mind you, being a Scot he probably thought it was roasting!

I love how some of the posters are adamant they had an onside goal disallowed til someone provides proof that it was offside.... then it kills the thread :lol:

They all type like their like well thick like. 

Edited by PieFacE

Got a couple of mates who are Sunderland fans, would rather see them stay up than most other teams in the league, like. 10 points from our last 12 against them and a decent away day too, like.

Poyet is actually making Mark Hughes look like a good loser. always somebody to blame

Not as bad as Pardew. It's never his fault when they lose and when he wins he takes all the credit. Prick.

I'd actually like to see Sunderland stay up. I'd rather see West ham go down especially after their spending.

Me too.  They're usually 6pts for us.

How the **** can they call Gabby dirty when they've had about 37 red cards this season

I'm guessing it's because he elbowed one of their players in the face.

• 2 weeks later...
Â