Sunderland

Richard

How hasn't Di matteo landed a job yet. He won the champions league ffs.

because he is not a good manager and Chelsea were lucky to win both against barca and Bayern..... Avram grant was 1 penalty kick away from winning CL too

You don't beat the 2 best sides in Europe without a slice of luck. It should be taken as a huge compliment by Di Matteo that both of those sides were far superior to his, yet it was Chelsea who lifted the trophy.

Yeah I think Crystal Palace & Sunderland look doomed. Crystal Palace simply haven't spent enough and Sunderland's players just look like they've given up already.

Cardiff will be absolutely fine. They're very well organised and will probably have a very good second half to the season after Christmas. However, I feel it will go the opposite way for Hull after Christmas. They'll be that team who start well and then drop like a stone.

Sunderland fans were singing for Di Canio today apparently. Pmsl

Is this true?

Apparently the were signing "Bring back Di Canio". I don't think that many actually want him back, suspect they were just making a point about how bad they were yesterday. 

Sunderland fans were singing for Di Canio today apparently. Pmsl

Is this true?

Apparently the were signing "Bring back Di Canio". I don't think that many actually want him back, suspect they were just making a point about how bad they were yesterday. 

Although knowing how odd their fans are, it wouldn't surprise me. They type like they **** talk for gods sake.

Its early days but are those who thought appointing a recently sacked inexperienced manager from the lower leagues into the situation they are was a good idea in still standing by it?

Who are you referencing?  Di Canio or Poyet?  If it's Di Canio then Sunderland stayed up so you can argue it worked. 

Its early days but are those who thought appointing a recently sacked inexperienced manager from the lower leagues into the situation they are was a good idea in still standing by it?

Who are you referencing?  Di Canio or Poyet?  If it's Di Canio then Sunderland stayed up so you can argue it worked. 

It was a pyrrhic victory.

I think it is quite clear I am referring to Gus Poyet.

Who are you referencing? Di Canio or Poyet? If it's Di Canio then Sunderland stayed up so you can argue it worked.

I think it is quite clear I am referring to Gus Poyet.

You think we are in a position to judge his time as Sunderland manager after one week of taking over?

Poyet has done the footballing equivalent of jumping into a slurry pit.  He'll do well to swim out.

this is VillaTalk, new signings are judged on their pre-game warm ups ;)

Damn straight.

Â