Sunderland

Richard

In fairness fletcher was probably worth that fee at the time, he had good record in a poor wolves team

When you look at their team on Saturday, they really do miss the players they had on loan last year, Alonso, Ki and Borini

and that bridcutt in the middle of the park looks so out of his depth

Sunderland's best players often see to be ones they have on loan last year it was Borini and Ki and the season before that Danny Rose. I think they'll probably be alright this season because they've got quite a few winnable games left to play and Hull and QPR have difficult run ins. It may depend on whether Burnley can keep in touching distance with them over their next three games against Southampton, Tottenham and Arsenal.

he looks very happy in the photo

probably has a statue of O'Neill for getting him a lovely contract

£12m O'Neill spent on him. If anything us and Sunderland should be kindred spirits in the fact that we both got MONed, maybe that's where their resentment lies. Though we did try telling them.
I've said it before, but £12 million for Stephen Fletcher is the most Martin O'Neill transfer of all time.

Apparently The Telegraph are saying that Poyet will be sacked tomorrow with Hoddle and Lambert (Please no) being contenders to take the job. Wouldn't be surprise if they tried to get Keane back.

One of the writers from 'The Times' on twitter saying that they're going to go for a 'firefighter' until the end of the season, the only person I can think of in that mould is Roy Keane, I suppose they'd hope he'd have the same sort of short-term affect as Di Canio. Whoever it is hopefully it doesn't give them too much of a boost.

Â