• Sylla
    • Bannan
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • Bennett (for Baker 20)
    • N'Zogbia (for Sylla 54)
    • Bowery (for Weimann 84)

Guzan was fecking magnificent. What a keeper.

Referee was obviously a recipient of one of Arry's brown envelopes. Total ****.

As for Redknobb...

AaujvxN.jpg

They showed you and the lad for a few seconds after Gabby's goal . Might be on MOTD mate .

I see a lot more mental strength in our younger players now. Last week, Baker has a terrible error but still puts in a good performance. It was the same for Bennett today, I thought he was much improved in the second-half. Both defensively and going forward.

I think Vlaar old be behind that. When baker scored the og last week, Vlaar was he only one to go over to him and tell him to get his chin up and get on with it. He did the same too with Bennett today, only something little but important.

Agree with you generally about Vlaar, but last week it was Clark who was the first to go to Baker and tell him to get his chin up, rightly so as he was captain. But generally there's a good spirit among the players. All the players celebrating together today was brilliant.

• Like 1

Yep, there was a close up of him just after Gabby scored.   I'm disappointed he wasn't wearing the DHUTWU shirt though. 

Yeah I forgot to put it on today!

Still buzzing, great game, epic 3 points.

Reg was a **** disgrace , every QPR free kick they roll the ball forward 15 yards, ref does **** all ?

Plays advantage for QPR, they **** it up, he blows and goes with the foul ?? rocket polisher

Jenas you **** rocket polisher go **** yourself . And you Arry.

MOM joint - Guzan \ Weimann .

The lads were brilliant today as were the fans, haven't heard that much noise down B6 for ages.

Great win and atmosphere today  :)

Guzan made some spectacular saves today. I don't understand when people say we should have been 3 or 4 goals up when the keeper's made some brilliant saves, fair enough if you've sliced a chance wide from six yards out in front of an open goal however when a keeper saves a shot, however good either are, you shouldn't have scored because the keeper did his job and saved it! It's almost like they forget what the keeper is there for. Silly Mr Knapp.

**** em' CI. 

Our boys are starting to look like a unit, I don't mean just performance wise but I mean helping each other when they make mistakes and being happy and celebrating for those that do well, as well as the genuine celebrations and happiness when we do well as a team. Compare that to the likes of Man City who are starting to look more and more like a bunch of overpaid individuals.

I hope we stay up now, I think we may finally have some solid foundations to work with.

After MOTD, my best players of today are concluded at:

Lowton, Weimann, Gabby and of course Guzan.

Everybody played their part though, even Bennett pulled himself together and made some good challenges after his mistake for their goal after he came on. Think Sylla played well too and his passing looks top notch, as did his composure again, just a couple of rash challenges and I wouldn't of took him off if it wasn't for his booking if I were Lambert.

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 1

Â