• Sylla
    • Bannan
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • Bennett (for Baker 20)
    • N'Zogbia (for Sylla 54)
    • Bowery (for Weimann 84)

Harry's right - they should have had 3 on the board at half time.

But then again we could have had 3 on the board 10 minutes into the second half - so both teams were lucky in that respect.

Speaking of lucky - does anyone think Weimann handballed it in the leadup to Benteke's goal?

it looked a bit like that but Weimann had both arms glued to the side of the body so it couldn't be accused as being deliberate

Villa will be a death of me.

We are down there for a reason and we ain't going to beat teams with ease. An ugly win, but we got the job done and what an amazing game to be at. The feeling at full time was beyond explainable.

Weimann Motm for me. Works himself silly for this team and i'd probably say he's our most important player right now.  

Was at a birthday party for 3 year olds slipping into WC to hit update as quick as I could blaming my trips on an upset stomach which actually was true by injury time. Shouldn't have yelled "get in there" but I sure was relieved.

• Like 1

Just back from VP and I feel like I've run the London Marathon, physically drained after experiencing joy, anger and nervousness etc. Got battered first half and they should of been at least 2/3 up before half time, but think the goal from Gabby (how he out jumped Samba I haven't got a clue) changed the game.We were the better team second half and could of scored 4 if Lowton hadn't missed a sitter. MOTM for me was Weimann, this kid is Villa through and through and puts his heart into every performance, scored the second, make the third for Bentekers and tormented Bosingwa all second half, closely followed by Guzan for his saves from Samba and then Remy I think and Bentekers. UTV VTID

Edited by Avflife

What a massive win! Guzan and Andi MOTM! Great second half by Bennett aswell.

Was at a birthday party for 3 year olds slipping into WC to hit update as quick as I could blaming my trips on an upset stomach which actually was true by injury time. Shouldn't have yelled "get in there" but I sure was relieved.

:crylaugh::clap:

Massive win!

VP was bouncing at the end, not seen it like that all season, great crowd in and the elation was shared all round.

We are indebted to Guzan for 2/3 top saves first half, and thank god Bosingwas free kick clipped the outside of the post rather than the inside as 2-0 would have been a long way back. As so often happens when one team go close, the other score, and Gabby got it for us out of nothing.

The second half we were excellent, harried them in possession, attacked them with pace and power. Well done Lambert for that half time team talk, gave the young lads the confidence to play without fear.

Hello ..

Massive Massive Massive Win !!

Thanks god !

Very happy .. two huge wins in bounce !

Hopefully next round we don't lose to Liverpool or maybe win ! Let's push on from here .. if we could get 4 points from the next two .. And other teams around us especially who are below us as QPR , Reading and Wigan .. We could have much more rest !

Congrats to all VTers and every Villa fan !!

That's 2 games in a row where we have gone 1-0 down and won the game. This team is starting to show some of that fight we have needed all season. Still a few little errors, but the lads heads didn't drop even after the mistakes.

• Like 2

Â