The Randy Lerner thread

CI

1 hour ago, DK82 said:

Overspend - can't afford to run the club.

At that point we don't bring in extra sponsorship or market the club well.

so we cut, fall down the table and bring in less money, whilst being unable to market the club as we are not 'marketable'.

So we cut more to make up the difference but keep losing money based on this, yet still offer large contracts to players.

In order to spend we need to sell players, so we do this and lose two players who made a difference, but we still lose money and fall behind due to a lack of investment over a period of 5 years.

Ironically we went spending a lot pro rata on a small squad under MON to spending less pro rata on a much larger squad and our overall wage bill under Sherwood/Garde was much greater than under MON.

Despite Lerner's austerity drive under Lambert we still signed loads of players. The club continued the theme in the last close season with Sherwood. Quantity but little quality....

16 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

I believe he is out to get us for hating him. He will appoint McLeish again. Word removed.

Nah, he'll appoint his son as manager.

How hard can it be, it's only soccer, a game for little girls.

I still remember being told I was wrong for calling Lerner a parasite.  He's surely gone on from then to suck the life out of our club that's for sure.

What I don't understand is the guy actually owns the club, and all this is throwing the value through the floor - other than tax write offs why is he doing it?  Maybe he has become completely twisted and sinister and enjoys making the fans squirm?

There was one point where I said I never wanted the guy dead, but would be perfectly happy if he dropped dead.  He's done so much to our club to twist me up, I'm pro-actively hoping he drops dead!  Horrible word removed.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Barney_avfc said:

its happening ron paul 

Hollis in extensive negotiations to sell the club SSN

They just. Took that from the club statement. Don't believe that for a second. More lies from that maggot Lerner 

Â