Yacouba Sylla

darrenm

Very poor yesterday.

Did anyone else notice the sky commentators were calling him shilla? Idiots

I was glad when they subbed him off. For 1 he was having a very bad game and 2 it was really getting on my nerves every time they said his name wrong!

• Like 1

Yes he was really bad yesterday and in my view was against Cardiff too.

I'll caveat by saying that he is clearly not a RM and looked like a fish out of water there. Combination of Scchhhillla being unsure of how to play this position and Bacuna wandering about meant the right side of the pitch was all over the place positionally which stifled us in both and attacking and defending sense.

Edited by villaglint

Really disappointed in his performance last night, he looked out of his depth.  I don't believe he is though, just a bad game but certainly he should be dropped for now.

Whats the deal with Helenius?  Can't understand why Bowery is making the bench ahead of him!

Myself included, I thought he did so good when he came last year, had big hopes. Still long way to go and things will change but that was dissapointing. He failed rudimentary tasks.

I still think being out of position is not really helping him .. And the fact he isnt playing a lot with Delph in the side ..

• 3 weeks later...

He looked really good imo at the end of last season, thought he would develop into a Mulumbu type for us but yeah this season in his limited appearences he hasn't shown much.

Can't understand why so many players who looked great in the run in last season can have declined so much this season. Can they only shine in a relegation battle?! It's near enough a miracle we're mid table and in little danger of going down really.

Â