U.S. Politics

maqroll

38 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

He's far too weak and insecure to ever willingly be seen as anything but the strongest toughest guy in the room, no matter how laughable it is.

We're debating someone so stupid and insecure I think there are other possibilities. 

He could simply bet on sympathy, the wrong action of Biden or pretend to be the strong leader that beats covid easily. 

It's absurd to argue this, but it's exactly the stuff I expext from that administration. 

3 hours ago, maqroll said:

Clinically obese, elderly, had an emergency hospital visit over the last year, cholesterol/hypertension. He's in the highest risk group.

Not the highest maybe the second highest. People with COPD and the over 80s are at higher risk. 

• Like 1

After 9 months of this virus and daily testing, I just don't think it's a coincidence he tests 'positive' the days after he tanks the first presidential debate and 4 weeks from the election. It feels off. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

18 minutes ago, bickster said:

He definitely works on his swing

Took me a moment to make the golf connection. I visualised him on a playground swing, using Twitter. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, maqroll said:

People are speculating about Trump's Supreme Court nominee having Covid as well

This could become totally chaotic

Well, if she infects every one else on the court then there could be 9 justices for Biden to pick!

33 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Well, if she infects every one else on the court then there could be 9 justices for Biden to pick!

She already had it months ago.

Some of the posting in here would make the Daily Hail comment section jealous 😂

4 minutes ago, villakram said:

She already had it months ago.

What is your point? It's not a one time deal. I know of at least 3 people who have had it at least twice, one is currently awaiting a third time test result

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

What is your point? It's not a one time deal. I know of at least 3 people who have had it at least twice, one is currently awaiting a third time test result

Is that even possible? Most corona viruses offer immunity for 40+ weeks after catching it. 

3 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Is that even possible? Most corona viruses offer immunity for 40+ weeks after catching it. 

This isn't normal. Two of the three I know are nurses, one out in the community treating elderly Covid Patients in care homes another is a nurse in a hospital (not actually treating Covid Patients) and he's the one currently self isolating for a third time and awaiting his test results

• Like 1

Just now, Genie said:

Just saw the news on the BBC.

If he gets seriously ill or worse then it will be MEGA.

He's not going to hospital because he has mild symptoms, that's for sure. His symptoms must have developed. Mild symptoms could have been easily managed in the White House

• Like 2

Like how his advisor said he was full of energy as ever this morning. Yet no tweets. Their lies about stupid shit just confirms it to some degree. If he actually is sick and it's not bullshit, he might actually be quite ill. 

Â