U.S. Politics

maqroll

20 minutes ago, bickster said:

Quite, there's no way I want him to die before the election, that would leave us with a completely different race. Pence vs Biden

Out of interest, is that a given? Would there be a postponement? Would Pence's name be on the ballot paper or would it still be Trump and you get Pence by default? I mean, haven't some postal ballots already gone out? Ironically, I think being dead might give Trump a huge boost in the ratings!

(Oops @HanoiVillan beat me to it!)

Edited by WhatAboutTheFinish
too slow

3 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I was thinking on the school walk this morning that Trump got it and he’s told Melania/ the media she has it too, to cover off the obvious “why doesn’t she have it then if they are man and wife”...

6 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Genuine question, is that what would happen? Have any candidates died during the campaign before? I know some have died shortly afterwards. 

5 minutes ago, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

Out of interest, is that a given? Would there be a postponement? Would Pence's name be on the ballot paper or would it still be Trump and you get Pence by default? I mean, haven't some postal ballots already gone out? Ironically, I think being dead might give Trump a huge boost in the ratings!

(Oops @HanoiVillan beat me to it!)

I’m fairly sure from previous discussions we’ve had on here in the first run and regarding Biden that this is what would happen. I could of course be talking utter crap.

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

Looking through his Tweet about it, I've come across this exact set of words about 5 times;

"Mr. President I'm literally sitting here crying and throwing up at this news. You are the bravest man I have ever seen. I named my first son Donald after you. If anything happened to you I don't know what I would do. Thank you for ending racism."

Some of the tweets containing those words are broken up with emojis etc

Why?

I noticed it too. It’s either a virus or a bot machine. 
Edit: actually it seems to be a reddit meme. 

Edited by LondonLax

Just now, Genie said:

I was thinking on the school walk this morning that Trump got it and he’s told Melania/ the media she has it too, to cover off the obvious “why doesn’t she have it then if they are man and wife”...

She can only be killed by EMP or molten metal depending on what version she is so I doubt she's ever had a headache to be honest.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

On the radio this morning they were joking that Trump went into Melania’s room and coughed all over her pillows. 

Just now, LondonLax said:

I noticed it too. It’s either a virus or a bot machine. 

The original tweet was a piss take from Barry McCockiner (Bury My Cock in 'er)  who regularly tweets silly stuff at famous NBA and NFL players (Just google sports scene barry tweets)

The strange thing is that it got picked up on by the troll farms in huge numbers really quickly and was copied over and over by tonnes of phone number accounts.

Just now, Brumerican said:

The original tweet was a piss take from Barry McCockiner (Bury My Cock in 'er)  who regularly tweets silly stuff at famous NBA and NFL players (Just google sports scene barry tweets)

The strange thing is that it got picked up on by the troll farms in huge numbers really quickly and was copied over and over by tonnes of phone number accounts.

Barry McCockiner @SportsTalkBarry Replying to @realDonaIdTrump  @LindseyGrahamSC and @foxandfriends Donald the libs will never learn that  you're the best POTUS of all-time. Obama was too afraid to run for a 3rd  term

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

I’m fairly sure from previous discussions we’ve had on here in the first run and regarding Biden that this is what would happen. I could of course be talking utter crap.

I’m talking utter crap. The GOP get to pick a successor who could be anyone. Pence would still be the most likely at this stage I guess but... who knows. Personally I’d still rather Biden was up against Trump

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Genie said:

Imagine if the “Chinese flu” kills the president of the USA though... would they feel the need to retaliate in some way? 

Probably nuke them 

Â