U.S. Politics

maqroll

23 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

It shows a weakness if anything. Shitting their pants because the “boss” has a virus.

They’d have been better off just saying they are already protected at all times and no special action is needed, even if he was hospitalised or dead.

Edited by Genie

Just now, Genie said:

It shows a weakness if anything. Shitting their pants because the “boss” has a virus.

They’d have been better off just saying they are already protected at all times and no special action is needed, even if he was hospitalised or dead.

It's standard operating procedure.

If Boris got sick we would send up some pigeons.

• Like 2

Looking through his Tweet about it, I've come across this exact set of words about 5 times;

"Mr. President I'm literally sitting here crying and throwing up at this news. You are the bravest man I have ever seen. I named my first son Donald after you. If anything happened to you I don't know what I would do. Thank you for ending racism."

Some of the tweets containing those words are broken up with emojis etc

Why?

31 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Who ?

Who do you think?

If it's true it's extreme paranoia from a man/country that sees itself in so much danger and under so much threat that an enemy state might dare to actually attack them just because the president has "kung flu" (not my choice of words). I mean, who are they actually protecting against? There can't be a particularly long list of countries with the technology to hit the US with an ICBM who you could say would be considering this and keep a straight face.

If it's false, then it's an attempt to make Trump and his friends/supporters look completely paranoid. Almost comically so (if we weren't talking about nuclear weapons). We could almost be watching Dr Strangelove.

Just now, desensitized43 said:

Who do you think?

If it's true it's extreme paranoia from a man/country that sees itself in so much danger and under so much threat that an enemy state might dare to actually attack them just because the president has "kung flu" (not my choice of words). I mean, who are they actually protecting against? There can't be a particularly long list of countries with the technology to hit the US with an ICBM who you could say would be considering this and keep a straight face.

If it's false, then it's an attempt to make Trump and his friends/supporters look completely paranoid. Almost comically so (if we weren't talking about nuclear weapons). We could almost be watching Dr Strangelove.

Like I said it's standard operating procedure.   Just like the British Army "Stand to and Stand down" at sunrise and sunset. ( The 2 most vulnerable times of the day for attacks) 

It's not paranoia just basic military strategy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Well, if Trump self medicating clearly hasn’t worked then it looks like its time for all the TV evangelists to step up to the plate.

There is nothing a few thoughts and prayers can't cure

32 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Looking through his Tweet about it, I've come across this exact set of words about 5 times;

"Mr. President I'm literally sitting here crying and throwing up at this news. You are the bravest man I have ever seen. I named my first son Donald after you. If anything happened to you I don't know what I would do. Thank you for ending racism."

Why?

Russian bot farm most likely

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Don't care if he dies, but I want him to see that he's lost the election badly first. 

Quite, there's no way I want him to die before the election, that would leave us with a completely different race. Pence vs Biden

32 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Why?

It originated from Barry McCockiner who usually does funny troll tweets about American sports.  He can be hit and miss but he had thousands in the bag with that one. He usually deletes the tweet after an hour or so to avoid bans.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, bickster said:

Quite, there's no way I want him to die before the election, that would leave us with a completely different race. Pence vs Biden

Genuine question, is that what would happen? Have any candidates died during the campaign before? I know some have died shortly afterwards. 

Â