Jimzk5

1 hour ago, Wolf man said:

If you don't make it up, I'm sure wolves fans as a whole won't be much concerned with you anymore as the season would have have passed , everything will have been forgotten and your relevance will no longer be acknowledged as you will be in a different division . Think I will leave commenting on your site at that :) all the best 

You'll be chanting "Shit on the Villa" at every game ;) 

• Like 2

On 18/04/2018 at 02:14, Wolf man said:

Guedes , talisca , and silva are the names I have been told from a reliable source at the club . I think if wolves can pull off these type of signings , it could be a very exciting season indeed .

Fosun have stated , Finishing top 10 will be classed as a very good season,  but top 6 will be the aim and target . I'm sure most wolves Fans would be content  just not being relegation fodder next season while watching us play good football . 

Wasn't Talisca linked last summer? Someone photoshopped him on a plane apparently above Molineux. He then signed for Beskitas next day.

Actually Guedes would be a really good pick up. Been great on loan at Valencia and he's not going to get a game at PSG so that one could be possible.

Interesting what sort of domestic based players Wolves go after as likes of Douglas, Ryan Bennett and Ruddy all played their parts this season. Saw Wilshere was linked.

12 hours ago, Wolf man said:

Wouldn't say we think are you are rivals , that is westbroms department.Wolves fans are more irritated about the fact that  Bruce and Keith decided to concern themself with how wolves went about running the club at an important time in the season,  when the pressure was on . Obviously  the fans had no control over this,  but when your CEO , manager and owner is taking it upon himself too use social media expressing there concerns , I guess you all have been tarred with the same the brush  ( sour grapes ) . Me personally hope you do make it up this season , as then it's one more midlands team in the top flight. If you don't make it up, I'm sure wolves fans as a whole won't be much concerned with you anymore as the season would have have passed , everything will have been forgotten and your relevance will no longer be acknowledged as you will be in a different division . Think I will leave commenting on your site at that :) all the best 

That's absolute nonsense even before that happened wolves fans were all "mind the gap villa" dont know what your fans have against us. I think its more the fact we have finished above you for the last twenty years and for the first time you have finished above us the envy has taken over.

The reality is we don't actually care about wolves 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Yet here are 68 pages into a Wolves thread on a Villa forum ;)

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

But we have a 138 page thread about Sunderland :D 

And this thread has been opened for 6 years.

10 pages a year.

Plus half of this thread is because some Wolves supporters turned up and started posting!

Edited by Stevo985
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

You'll be chanting "Shit on the Villa" at every game ;) 

As will Blues, as will Baggies.

They moan Villa fans are arrogant but then they all make us feel like the most important club in the world.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'd love us to be in Wolves position.

They've done things this season they way I hoped we would have done when Xia came in.

Both with managerial choice and signings, and it has worked for them.

It was a gamble but it worked.

Obviously you can't disregard the role Mendes has and that is on the dodgy side.

But as far as I'm concerned you can't really get anywhere these day without stacking the deck in your favor.

• Like 3

Despite the fine football Wolves have played this season the visual optical has been impressive.....its whats caught all the headlines.

but just spare a thought for their defence who have played admirably and given the team the confidence and resilience to go about their business with pomp.

my hat goes off to their back 4

Ruddy

Coady

Boly

Bennet/Baath

On 20/04/2018 at 08:07, Demitri_C said:

That's absolute nonsense even before that happened wolves fans were all "mind the gap villa" dont know what your fans have against us. I think its more the fact we have finished above you for the last twenty years and for the first time you have finished above us the envy has taken over.

The reality is we don't actually care about wolves 

This isn't true.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Of course it isn't...

I don't want to argue with you, but it really isn't.

As I've said earlier in the thread, the feeling of Wolves fans towards was fine, and towards the Villa fans generally still is.  When we played you the first time it was a huge win for us, we weren't singing 'Mind the gap' then.

All of a sudden Villa staff started talking about Wolves, after that, we started, as a reaction.

39 minutes ago, Andy81 said:

I don't want to argue with you, but it really isn't.

As I've said earlier in the thread, the feeling of Wolves fans towards was fine, and towards the Villa fans generally still is.  When we played you the first time it was a huge win for us, we weren't singing 'Mind the gap' then.

All of a sudden Villa staff started talking about Wolves, after that, we started, as a reaction.

This is all a bit "he started it, no he started it", but Wolves fan were definitely singing mind the gap at Preston, in February, before all the stuff about agents and money and what have you was mentioned by anyone (which was in March). Whatever, I'm fine with it, a bit of harmless mickey taking. Why would anyone get upset about that?

11 minutes ago, blandy said:

This is all a bit "he started it, no he started it", but Wolves fan were definitely singing mind the gap at Preston, in February, before all the stuff about agents and money and what have you was mentioned by anyone (which was in March). Whatever, I'm fine with it, a bit of harmless mickey taking. Why would anyone get upset about that?

He started it

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, a m ole said:

talk of Neves to Liverpool is warming up...

I'd love it if he left Wolves. Would certainly give some Wolves fas a reality check. Some of the reactions to the move on Twitter have been laughable saying why would Neves leave to join a 'competitor' or Neves is too good for Liverpool! 

One good season and the arrogance sets in. 

• Haha 1

Â